49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A very close friend of ours was dating a diehard Patriots fan. I really wanted to like him, but I couldn’t do it. They came for a visit and after a few drinks I was being a real dick to the guy. It was like autopilot.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
A very close friend of ours was dating a diehard Patriots fan. I really wanted to like him, but I couldn’t do it. They came for a visit and after a few drinks I was being a real dick to the guy. It was like autopilot.
Respect. Keep flying that flag my friend!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The 9ers have been getting away without having a top tier QB for decades. The reason is a perennially top 5 defense and a top end run game—basically, a team designed to hide and protect the flaws of a rookie or substandard QB.

They refuse to accept a basic truth of the NFL—it’s TOUGH to win a SB without a future HOF QB, especially now in a passer’s league.

Rat Boy's window will be closing soon. I hope he doesn't get a ring this season. I hope he never gets a ring.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rat Boy's window will be closing soon. I hope he doesn't get a ring this season. I hope he never gets a ring.
MYeah - The Rams should have won one with Nick Foles.
Good question- Cam Akers or Jalen Hurt ?

What ? You & your Tom Brady theory. Must be from the Bay Area or Michigan. Harbaugh is going down for 4 games

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
MYeah - The Rams should have won one with Nick Foles.
Good question- Cam Akers or Jalen Hurt ?

What ? You & your Tom Brady theory. Must be from the Bay Area or Michigan. Harbaugh is going down for 4 games

???????????? WTH are you talking about? What Tom Brady theory?

oldnotdead

Legend
Hell Tom Brady was almost a Charger. HC Mike Riley pleaded with Beathard to take Brady in the 4th or 5th round. Beathard refused and was too busy surfing to pay much attention (that is a true story that made the papers in SD at the time)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wonder how long Bosa holds out? I have a feeling they're gonna pay him at some point. I hope its the biggest deal for a defensive player in history. After they choke again in the playoffs, the window will start to close and they'll be in worse cap hell than we are. With zero championships to show for it. :devil:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
49's are going to get lubed, screwed and tattooed around the wazoo. In several years, they are going to make the Rams former salary cap woes look like chicken feed.

"Lynch characterized Bosa's deal as complex. He didn't provide a timeline but indicated that the parties had good lines of communications and are working hard to reach an agreement.
Bosa is represented by WME Sports' Brian Ayrault, who is a shrewd negotiator that drives a hard bargain. He also represents Bosa's brother. Ayrault put the older Bosa at the top of the defensive player pay scale in 2020 with a five-year, $135 million contract extension, averaging $27 million per year. The $102 million in overall guarantees and $78 million fully guaranteed at signing were both the most ever in an NFL contract for a non-quarterback."

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
???????????? WTH are you talking about? What Tom Brady theory?
Dont Mind It No Way GIF by Yellowstone

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

Cowboys' Trevon Diggs Blasts Cheap-Shot 49ers​

they’re all cheap shot artists.

This trash talk between the two occured on the NFL's account, which continued to post the top 100 players of 2023 list. Diggs came in at No. 60 overall, and Jennings had a simple jab for the Cowboys cornerback.

"Can't wait to see him again," Jennings quipped in the comments. Refusing to let that disrespect slide, Diggs replied with a short yet effective come back - "You will never line up in front of me in your life."

…the beef between the two players goes deeper than just Jennings' stats against Diggs. Rather, in their playoff game last season, Jennings crushed Diggs on a block - one that was not penalized but eventually given a $3,667 fine for unnecessary roughness.

View: https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1685274222782742528?s=20

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Cowboys' Trevon Diggs Blasts Cheap-Shot 49ers​

they’re all cheap shot artists.

This trash talk between the two occured on the NFL's account, which continued to post the top 100 players of 2023 list. Diggs came in at No. 60 overall, and Jennings had a simple jab for the Cowboys cornerback.

"Can't wait to see him again," Jennings quipped in the comments. Refusing to let that disrespect slide, Diggs replied with a short yet effective come back - "You will never line up in front of me in your life."

…the beef between the two players goes deeper than just Jennings' stats against Diggs. Rather, in their playoff game last season, Jennings crushed Diggs on a block - one that was not penalized but eventually given a $3,667 fine for unnecessary roughness.

View: https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1685274222782742528?s=20

Cheap shot artists is dead on, especially with their defense. It’s totally unnecessary when the defense is as good as the Niners defense, but they do it anyway.

Wasn’t it Warner who claimed he’s not that type of player right after a game where he blew besides Stafford with a head but?

dang

Legend
Cheap shot artists is dead on, especially with their defense. It’s totally unnecessary when the defense is as good as the Niners defense, but they do it anyway.

Wasn’t it Warner who claimed he’s not that type of player right after a game where he blew besides Stafford with a head but?
Sorry if Im repetitive but it’s a direct reflection of their coaching staff. Coach Rat Boy allows and likely encourages the dirty play because it represents the aggressiveness he believes is needed for the 69ers to succeed.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

The way he launched his helmet to the back of Stafford's helmet made it clear he was trying to knock him out of the game with a concussion. Warner is definitely a dirty player.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lots of whiner fans talking about how Purdy has been terrible so far in practices. Also it seems like Lance is #3 behind Darnold.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Purdy was in a great situation. Several good playmakers. Good run game. Good system that allows the quarterback to get rid of the ball quicker to the playmakers. On top of that a good defense in case the offense stalls. Jimmy G thrived in that system. He wasn't required to make the more difficult throws better quarterbacks make.

People tend to forget why a guy isn't picked till the final pick of the draft. He's got weaknesses. Weaknesses that were not exposed because like Jimmy G he didn't have to try and make the more difficult throws. He did good with what they asked him to do. Question is, now that teams have more game film will he be able to have the same success? I mean, looking at the competition he faced last year, how much was he really tested?

dang

Legend
Purdy was in a great situation. Several good playmakers. Good run game. Good system that allows the quarterback to get rid of the ball quicker to the playmakers. On top of that a good defense in case the offense stalls. Jimmy G thrived in that system. He wasn't required to make the more difficult throws better quarterbacks make.

People tend to forget why a guy isn't picked till the final pick of the draft. He's got weaknesses. Weaknesses that were not exposed because like Jimmy G he didn't have to try and make the more difficult throws. He did good with what they asked him to do. Question is, now that teams have more game film will he be able to have the same success? I mean, looking at the competition he faced last year, how much was he really tested?
“He got a real Purdy mouth ain’t he” Coach Ratboy to Lynch right before selecting him.