The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got these today.

So much more impressive looking at it I kind of wish I wasn't so obsessive about taking pictures. :)

Some are repetitions. Couldn't figure out how to correct that.

IMG_9531.jpg
IMG_9532.jpg
IMG_9532.jpg
IMG_9534.jpg
IMG_9535.jpg
IMG_9533.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
More great pics @SWAdude , thank you! BTW, have you been impacted at all by the 737 groundings? What are your thoughts on that if you don't mind me asking. May be the wrong thread for it, but whatevs.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
More great pics @SWAdude , thank you! BTW, have you been impacted at all by the 737 groundings? What are your thoughts on that if you don't mind me asking. May be the wrong thread for it, but whatevs.

It certainly is big news these days. And it is a common question in my non-airline circle. The Max is about four to five percent of our fleet. That may seem like only a few but has a big impact in our operation. SWA has adjusted well considering this unexpected change.

The 737 is a proven airplane. It has gone thru four different generational changes. I have flown all four.

This last accident has been full of questionable efforts by Ethiopian Airlines in cooperating with the investigation. Until we know those details we are all in the dark. The media sensation is full of unintentional inaccurate information. The experts talking about the subject have been refreshingly accurate.

If they released the Max tomorrow, I would gleefully fly it with no questions in its safety for reasons I feel would not be appropriate to share on a public forum. I believe most all US pilots would agree.

US pilots have different qualification standards than many other countries including those that have experienced these most unfortunate accidents. These airlines put much effort into attracting ex-pat pilots because of the qualifications of our pilots. Lately the demand for qualified pilots has been at a premium so not many go to the foreign careers.

Thats all I really want to say about that.

I would like to reassure everyone if you find yourself on one of these aircraft in the future, all is good.

I to have a loving family I want to grow old with.

GO RAMS!!!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ya the roof is going to be epic, can't wait... Thx again @SWAdude you treat your lady friend good after those pics :whistle:
Really like to full property site pics too!!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It certainly is big news these days. And it is a common question in my non-airline circle. The Max is about four to five percent of our fleet. That may seem like only a few but has a big impact in our operation. SWA has adjusted well considering this unexpected change.

The 737 is a proven airplane. It has gone thru four different generational changes. I have flown all four.

This last accident has been full of questionable efforts by Ethiopian Airlines in cooperating with the investigation. Until we know those details we are all in the dark. The media sensation is full of unintentional inaccurate information. The experts talking about the subject have been refreshingly accurate.

If they released the Max tomorrow, I would gleefully fly it with no questions in its safety for reasons I feel would not be appropriate to share on a public forum. I believe most all US pilots would agree.

US pilots have different qualification standards than many other countries including those that have experienced these most unfortunate accidents. These airlines put much effort into attracting ex-pat pilots because of the qualifications of our pilots. Lately the demand for qualified pilots has been at a premium so not many go to the foreign careers.

Thats all I really want to say about that.

I would like to reassure everyone if you find yourself on one of these aircraft in the future, all is good.

I to have a loving family I want to grow old with.

GO RAMS!!!
Thanks much for your candor. I know I feel better after reading your response, even though I already suspected some of what you stated, albeit indirectly, to be true. I really appreciate the response my man. GO RAMS!

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
The latest and greatest.....

IMG_1731.jpg
IMG_1730.jpg
IMG_1729.jpg
IMG_1728.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
They're starting the covering over it! Exciting times gang!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
SWA, at what altitude is your aircraft when you snap these pictures?

Great pics, keep em coming.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
SWA best pics yet, thanks a lot... Really like the full property shots too!

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
SWA, at what altitude is your aircraft when you snap these pictures?

Great pics, keep em coming.

Bubba we are about 800 feet up.

I know I have said this before, it is shocking how much different it looks with my own eyes. It is so freaking huge. These pictures never show that. I have an idea of how I may be able to show what it looks like from my viewpoint and will give it a go next time I fly over.

Happy you enjoy this as much as I do! :)

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
And who's flying the plane?? Oh wait... it must be "Otto" pilot!!

:D:D:D

Fortunately there are always three of us up there. And "Otto" is always my favorite. :)

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
SWA best pics yet, thanks a lot... Really like the full property shots too!

I thought about exactly that before I posted these. I have many of the entire property but never thought about how the shots of the whole area from other angles would be as interesting as the stadium itself to share.

I will include those from now on. This is really going to take shape here real quick!