The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steve Balmer to the first the rest is negotiable when your estimated net worth is $52 billion. He owns a team in LA already that's from San Diego.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who knows what he'd do if he did anything. But I personally don't try to guess the actions of the motivations of the super rich. He could simply want to become the king of SD or he may want to build his own super complex there like Stan is doing for the Rams. Anything is possible.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

put it like this... the stadium won't matter if the ancillary revenues aren't there...and they haven't been.

The fan base sans Spanos is there. If they went all in on a privately funded stadium in SD especially if they leveraged the ability to host Super Bowls, college games, etc, the fans would come back much like the LA fans came back sans Frontiere.

Also, no one's gonna buy the Chargers at LA prices and be a tenant.

Billionaires know when to rent and when to be owners and you really don't want to be a renter at this level. NO team has had success over the long term with that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a mess in Fulham because those cheap Bournemouth residents won't buy season tix!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Sadly, and luckily, in the real world money isn't the only reason people make decisions. I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, you said last year that Blake Bortles wouldn't sign with us for less than what he was owed by the Jags because he could make the same amount doing nothing. Yet he did sign with us for less. You also state every year that players who hold out should do so for the 10 games they are allowed to because it doesn't make financial sense not to.
Yet every year almost all of them, except that one guy whose name escapes me, show up for the first game.

The simple math isn't the reason people make decisions. Maybe the complex math is, but not the simple math. And then there's emotions that get in the way.

In any case, a billionaire might buy them and move them because the 20 year plan benefits outweigh the 5 year loss.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That franchise is a mess. Just because they have screwed the pooch on QBs doesn't mean he hasn't put his stamp on it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spanos AND Shahid Khan hater!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
flipping from hater to apologist, isn't a good look. Even for a Brit!