The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Maybe its my phone or wifi, But and whenever I TuneIn to Surprise Stadium cams on rams.com there never live they're always 5 to 10 hours behind. Is it like that for everybody, and if so why?? I thought it was always supposed to be live.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ya the digging the hole for 90% of the stadium took a ton of time, then the delay due to water filling up the hole

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
To my untrained eye, sure looks like they have a ton of work to do.

Cant wait for all the finishing touches... the lake, the park, the trees, the paved roads...

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Landscapers are gonna be busy...
1589290218979.gif

bluecoconuts

Legend
WTH... Did they start making this stadium before our SoFi? If so, when??

Nope, about a year afterwards, their stadium is significantly less complicated than ours. From the overall design of the building to the fact we sank ours into the ground a bit, made their timeline easier.

I'm not sure what the inside of it looks, I'd guess it's still a ways to go there.

Rams should be done with the roof and board pretty soon, and then it's just getting the interior done, which will probably happen pretty fast. We're nearly there.. I'm actually a little surprised the roof isn't 100% yet, but I think with the cancellation of Taylor Swift they relaxed a hair as they got a little more breathing room.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams should be done with the roof and board pretty soon, and then it's just getting the interior done, which will probably happen pretty fast. We're nearly there.. I'm actually a little surprised the roof isn't 100% yet, but I think with the cancellation of Taylor Swift they relaxed a hair as they got a little more breathing room.

what about the new jersey presentation?

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
Sky view of the stadium. It looks like they've almost completed deploying the ETFE over the playing surface.
1589336708018.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
naxm61vuib06kq7euocy.jpg

Looking at this published photo from the Rams site...

The oculus really pops with the Rams colors... in the background of this image there is also lots of blue/yellow color on the level structures.

Are those lit LED panels of some type?

I haven't heard much about the detail there... but this day and age (as evident by the oculus technology) the ability to light those areas and really POP on game day would seem a real possibility. Could look really cool!

Has there been any information on how that area is to be finished?

Would allow them to flip to Chargers colors, too. Which would make a shared stadium feel more team specific.