The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
It's such an amazing project, but I won't be 100% happy until a subway rolls up right outside the front door, and then on to LAX and back. Traffic & parking remains a big concern for me.
One word:
Uber.
Park at a metered spot (free on Sundays) anywhere 20 minutes away, then Uber to within short walking distance of stadium. Works for me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
For more on the whole project check this out.

Does anything make you laugh harder at the Carson project than looking at this freaking amazing project? Are you kidding me? You don't think the NFL owners saw the writing on the wall? Hmmmm… Let's see.... Son of a slum lord teamed up with red headed Mo and their total lack of funds vs. a guy who is f u c k I n g LOADED and knows development. This will be not only Stan's crown jewel but that of the NFL.

Just fucking amazing they didn't choose to let Spanos and Bowl Cut build that boring ass stadium - on what might have become a superfund site once they broke ground - in the center of tank yards, over the 327 acre site next to one of the largest airports in the world with the world famous Forum next door, ocean breezes, future west coast home for their offices, easier infrastructure improvements (vastly), being put together by one of the biggest true developers in the modern world. Shocking!!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
One word:
Uber.
Park at a metered spot (free on Sundays) anywhere 20 minutes away, then Uber to within short walking distance of stadium. Works for me.

Why would I want to leave a $60,000 dollar vehicle parked 20 minutes away in what may be a sketchy neighborhood ? I'd much prefer door to door service on a subway. jmo.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Why would I want to leave a $60,000 dollar vehicle parked 20 minutes away in what may be a sketchy neighborhood ? I'd much prefer door to door service on a subway. jmo.
Well, if ya can afford a 60k car, what’s another $80 for parking? :p

Yeah, to do this plan ya gotta choose a decent parking spot on a busy, easily-viewable street. I’ve always chosen Koreatown, seems like a decent enough and safe neighborhood that’s reasonably close to the Coliseum.

Hey, whatever works, to each his own...

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
Looks like they're starting to assemble parts of the ETFE roof structure...

roof1.png

roof2.png

roof3.png

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
SK said they're 75% complete. I just don't see it -- unless he's saying he's spent 75% of the $4 billion??
Maybe there's work on the underground lockers, offices, etc. that we can't see?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
SK said they're 75% complete. I just don't see it -- unless he's saying he's spent 75% of the $4 billion??
Looking at one of the above videos just look at the progress made from last Aug. till now. It's a LOT. Also, I think the most time consuming things all had to do with the bones and foundation, which are done.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Its been a while since I had a chance to get some pics. Took these yesterday.

Such a nice day!!!

IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg
IMG_0349.jpg
IMG_0356.png
IMG_0355.png
IMG_0354.jpg
IMG_0358.jpg

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
I agree....I don't see it either, But I know NOTHING about building anything, Especially a stadium. They better hope we don't have a big rainy season!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chargers had to revise their earnings estimate for PSL’s from $400 million down to $150 million. Do yourself a favor Spanos, sell the team to somebody who will move it back to SD.