The Refs Won... Fake As Fuck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just disgusting. I can’t see the NFL surviving as a SPORT under the officiating we are seeing today. It is now an ENTERTAINMENT production. You can’t explain it away any longer. I know fans of a team have a very biased view but when you see it when you don’t have a dog in the fight, it’s a BAD LOOK. Seems to be happening in a lot of our lives today. Yes, we should have gotten in the endzone more in this game and these egregious no calls couldn’t make the game changing difference they did last night. And the next time we play the Lions, I hope we bring the forearm to the head tackles they used on us.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: https://youtu.be/gSRjZBXjnqI?si=jl-LcmeB68K25ei1

Colin straight calling out those missed calls to

To make it clear... Colin said that the missed calls were egregious.

Definition of egregious - "outstandingly bad; shocking".

He used that word because it perfectly described the calls that were purposefully not called for 2 reasons...

1) To disguise the level of fucking ridiculous that many people just want to pretend they didn't see. The vast majority of our population doesn't know what egregious means... but he's not speaking to those lemmings and he knows it. He's making it crystal clear to those who have the mental capacity to understand just how OUTSTANDINGLY BAD and SHOCKING those intentional no-calls were. He knows the lemmings cannot comprehend it, so he uses this word so that it flies right over their heads, while he is still able to communicate with those who can comprehend the magnitude of what happened in front of everyone's eyes.

2) He can tell the NFL henchmen that he is still providing the damage control that they demand by using vocabulary that the masses don't understand. This is a real thing the the NFL uses on media sources. That almighty dollar even keeps the more rebellious blow hards in the media (like Colin) under the thumbs of those who are in control of the money.

He made it crystal fucking clear though. Whether you choose to understand it or not. Everyone is allowed to believe whatever they choose to.

I personally choose not to be a lemming or an ostrich with it's head stuck under the sand. And just for the record... even ostriches choose not to actually stick their heads in the sand... they do not do this in real life.

Oh, and see below if you are not familiar with lemmings...

View: https://youtu.be/YNZ_K14iT-Q?si=kn5Usw5tJv2iOzs1

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It just never fails… if there’s a game with drama… the REFS are at the center of it, not the game

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know that isn’t true, right?

Agree with the rest of your post, BTW.

I do... but most don't know that either! Just another example of what Colin was doing. I tend to do the same thing too. It keeps me entertained sometimes when I'd rather check completely out.

Good on you my Brudda from across the pond.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1705346802910.png

Packed like Lemmings in to shiny metal boxes,
Contestants in some suicidal race....

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I hate to say it... but pass interference needs to be reviewable.

I've seen it go both ways this year and its absolutely inconsistent in how its called.

maybe each team gets 1 challenge a game on pass interference or something

Just 1
Only way the NFL can prove they give a shit about getting calls right is if they review them, no challenges wasted bullshit either. I don't care to hear how it'll slow the game down. Better to get it right then to fuck over a team with blown calls. Most fans can live with a call being reviewed vs the slop of shit we were given last night and so far this year.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Over on the Cards fans website https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/wildcard-weekend-games-2024.543490/page-20
and a lot of them think we got hosed by a lot of non calls as well.

I can understand a few non calls here and there but fuck.... that was pretty bad.

Especially considering the flagrant PI's and offensive holding going on most of the game. smh

Need to have our refs go to College football Ref and train them!
They are doing exactly what they are trained to do.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I concur and sorry gentlemen I guess I have just come to accept it. I appreciate the thread started by @Selassie I because I felt the same way on all the calls, however, I just cannot yell anymore because I have become numb to the incompetence of the officials.

Last night a good example as my son & nephew were watching with me and they objected and turned toward me and I just shook my head in disdain. I expected the calls to go the Lions way and not being able to score in the Red zone doomed us, but the calls were not going to go our way and I was prepared for it.
This is the exact thing they are trying to do. Desensitize us to incopitence and lies.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I have said for years now that with the technology we have that should use computers and robots to officiate games. Then I get the argument back that you would be losing the human element to which I respond by saying, the human element has not been good enough.

Yes, you train AI to call penalties. Holding by the offensive line would be the easiest and first thing to train it on.

It would then call all the games equally and fairly.

If it was calling too many penalties, you would dial it back, if it wasn't calling enough holding, you would make it more sensitive, etc.