The Refs Won... Fake As Fuck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Havenstein never held Hutchinson either... no idea what they were looking at. Players can literally bear hug and tackle defensive players but THAT they call for holding.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hopefully we stand behind the podium and straight call out the bullshit by the refs... and then make it clear that we will happily pay the fines for daring to speak the truth.

The TRUTH.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Rams players showed some toughness not whiney crybabies like the 9ers. McVay needs to pull his head out of ass and stop channeling his inner Mike Martz. Very winnable game lost due to poor play calling and once again crappy NFL officating.

Tano

Legend
Rams players showed some toughness not whiney crybabies like the 9ers. McVay needs to pull his head out of ass and stop channeling his inner Mike Martz. Very winnable game lost due to poor play calling and once again crappy NFL officating.
I have to disagree a little about McVay. I thought he called a great game for the most part except for a couple 3rd down pass plays and the red zone plays. So he was either really good for the most part but crappy on 11 calls.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Well ,Tano those crappy couple of calls on 3rd down in the redzone was the difference in this game!

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
If you watch that last Rams possession we got ROBBED multiple,multiple times.
It was so blatant , the cheating from the refs is so over the top.
Our last play, the guy that held Puka's jersey gets up expecting laundry. Looking around, no flags.
All the refs have to do is make up some bullshit about ball not being correct, clocks off and the other team gets a convenient time out and gets to see our formation on a critical play all at the same time.
Fellas, just watch our last series over and over. We got robbed 4-5 times at least.
Puka would have been almost a foot higher had he not been held. Ball hits him right in the hands with room to spare. 1st down on the 25 yard line. At that point it would have been the Rams with the great chance to win.
Can not have that now.
Besides, you you see the holding call on Havs ? He pushed the guy on the ground without holding him and fall on top of him. That is the best he can do at doing his job. That was when we were on the 30 yard line. Rams at the 30 down by one, we win.
Also, can not have that.
The refs and the NFL front office need a real investigation. And a investigation with teeth !

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I have seen some bullshit.... but that was straight robbery by the refs.

So many calls that were purposely not made to insure that we didn't win. Blatant non-calls. FUCKING BLATANT!

This is professional wrestling...

Fuck off. Everyone with a brain and eyesight saw the that shit. I can see missing 1 or 2 calls in a game... but the the multitude of plays that the refs pretended and completely ignored the rules was something that I've never seen before. There is no way that anyone can say otherwise. That was beyond an ass rape by the officials and the league.

Watch how the media... aka the NFL Damage Control Department... will completely pretend that there was nothing to see here. The NFL believes that it's customers are idiots and stupid.

I cannot believe what I just saw. What a joke. This one has me questioning my addiction to the NFL. It's clearly become the land of make believe.

Fake As Fuck.
Stop whining, not a good look

That is all

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
That one non call could have changed the game. The Rams had to settle for a fg there. They should have been on the 12 yard line with a 1st down. They're no guarantee they would have scored a td but that was as obvious a roughing the passer call you can get.

Not going to blame refs, but playing out your "what if" I am sure you are right. I don't think he was knocked out ... but looks like he was seeing some stars.

Stafford is a tough customer.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Besides, you you see the holding call on Havs ? He pushed the guy on the ground without holding him and fall on top of him. That is the best he can do at doing his job. That was when we were on the 30 yard line. Rams at the 30 down by one, we win.
Not only did the guy fall down even if there was a hold on the others side...cannot see it but it was a rip move. If a defender uses that move, all bets are off. By rule it is not holding. I sure didn't see any other contact other than Hutch's arm in the arm pit of Hav.

Rule book says you are not supposed to call that no matter how bad it looks.

Unless they called it on some other aspect ... I think it just looked like a hold when it was two guys playing football and one goes down.

I saw 3-4 sus plays on us and maybe a couple on them ... maybe.

oldnotdead

Legend
I tried to alert people about this officiating crew. They are masters at point shaving with calls and non calls. Why is anyone surprised at this point. The NFL doesn't even try to hide it. It started when Atwell's TD was overturned on a phantom step out of bounds when the replay showed he was inbounds if anything. That 4 point differential was the margin for loss. It's been going on and on all year.

The Atwell call was from NY on their own accord to overturn the play because it was called a TD by the officials at the game. It's been on going and I for one have been disgusted all year. I said before the game that the one thing the Rams can't control is blatant cheating b the officials.

The NFL gets millions of $$$$ from the sports gaming companies. The owners turn a blind eye because they get their cut. The only one getting screwed are the fans and bettors. By all rights this team should have finished 12-5 this year not 10-7.

Hell even the Cowturds did their part by choking again.

I just hope Goff gets his ring. He deserves it. Then he won't need anymore because the Rams will be in contention for the next several years. Stafford will have one more chance to get a second ring before he retires.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Point shaving could have been the entire purpose, as previously mentioned. Not one person predicted this game go UNDER the total.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Stop whining, not a good look

That is all
Selassie is correct, you are not.
He is right.
This ripoff is worse than the first Patriots Super Bowl.
As soon as we got past the 50 yard line on what should have been our game winning drive MULTIPLE bullshit things happened.
Not to mention the several BS things that happened right before that drive.
Its like winners are chosen. Kinda like what is going on all around us right now.
BTW, Goff did not seem, right after the game. His comments, like he knew something was up.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
one the false start Lions thought they were shorted on ... it appears it may have been the exact right call. I thought Rams got away with one there.

View: https://x.com/footballzebras/status/1746725947158430024?s=20

View: https://x.com/footballzebras/status/1746726253070082054?s=20

I'm sorry but players on the dline aren't allowed to make any sudden movements to trick the oline into moving. Jones may not have broken the line but his move made the oline move. The Rams got lucky there.