The Refs Won... Fake As Fuck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
NFL is like, we know there's some bad calls and controversial refs but we just hope they get better.

200.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, the colors on the SB Trophy this year are Red and Purple. The colors on the trophy have predicted the last two SB matchups. Maybe crazy ass Aaron Rodgers is on to something? Just saying......................

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, the colors on the SB Trophy this year are Red and Purple. The colors on the trophy have predicted the last two SB matchups. Maybe crazy ass Aaron Rodgers is on to something? Just saying......................

As long as the Ravens win…

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I concur and sorry gentlemen I guess I have just come to accept it. I appreciate the thread started by @Selassie I because I felt the same way on all the calls, however, I just cannot yell anymore because I have become numb to the incompetence of the officials.

Last night a good example as my son & nephew were watching with me and they objected and turned toward me and I just shook my head in disdain. I expected the calls to go the Lions way and not being able to score in the Red zone doomed us, but the calls were not going to go our way and I was prepared for it.
fatalist!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Kids, it's just like me in the 70's. I was upset that the Rams never got a tall QB in thr draft, just a short QB from Southern Cal It was fate..." ~ @den-the-coach

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
Thanks @Selassie I for having the courage to make this thread. It was my thought to start a thread "Is the NFL fixed." But this works just fine. Going into last nights game as always I wanted a Ram win. But I knew there was no way we were coming out out Detroit with the W. The story line was to good. All the talking heads, 30 years since a playoff win, Detroit deserves it,the Lion fans deserve it. Focus on 80 some year old fan who has been to every game the last 30 years. The Goff, Stafford deal. Rams bad Lions good. In the real world the Lions deserved nothing. Nor did the Rams. But the fix was in from the start. Is the NFL fixed IMHO yes I have believed this for several years. Follow the hot story line going into the playoffs and that's your winner. As always follow the money.
If the superbowl color logo is true then it doesn't matter does it. 9ers ravens superbowl. That would really suck if it ends up that way. Someone should call the NFL out on that. The we are the entertainment leauge

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
Feels a little scripted doesn’t it? Heightens the drama. Like WWF for serious people. Betting killed boxing, and it is killing the NFL. Millions are made and lost on 1 point differentials. I give it much less importance these days..que Taylor Swift to add additional gullible fans.
Yes it did and makes me wonder if the coaches are in on it too. We will pay you lots of money but you have to try and lose when we tell you to. Lol.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Here’s a link.

Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

View: https://x.com/NFL_Memes/status/1722101822410633666?s=20

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I don't give a sh*t. I just don't want the whiners to win. I want dweebo to be crying because he's a little b@tch ass.