The rams ignored every red flag about cooper kupp and over 30 year old wr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely.

Frustration and Disappointment bring-out Negativity and Stupid. I think Socrates said that ... big football fan.
I can attest to that. It's not bad enough yet but boy did I get down in the dumps in 2022 and parts of 23.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
puka emerged cause he was hurt
...then he came back & still reeled in 737 yds / 5TD's??
I think you're arguing "value" vs. "performance", and trying to make the "injury prone" label stick. Kupp's "game" is YAC, always has been, so he gets hurt but he's come back every time. After a knee injury he comes back & has an historic season & helps us win a SB, something 62 other starting WR's couldn't help their teams do.
But hey, we should NEVER pay a WR unless they're on the field 100% every game every season?? and we should always prioritize injury history over every other consideration?
If he comes back this season & out-performs 2023, will you eat your words?
I will say, I do think Kupp needs to give the Rams a team-friendly deal, considering he is kinda banged up. Not "Gurley" banged up , yet, but he is.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
puka emerged cause he was hurt

So he’s worth the money because of the Super Bowl i strongly disagree that’s one season and 1 game out of 8
2 Super Bowl wins in 56 years as a fan with the latest one directly due to Super Bowl MVP Cooper Freakin Kupp. I’d spend every last Kroenke dollar for that Super Bowl win because I may never see another in my lifetime.
All of this fantasy GM BS is something I don’t care about

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully he's willing to rework it like Noteboom did. But I know he won't be playing at that cap number next year.
I wouldn't be shocked if he does so.ething similar to AD. Reworks his deal for a little cap relief to push money back years then retires either this year or next.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't be shocked if he does so.ething similar to AD. Reworks his deal for a little cap relief to push money back years then retires either this year or next.
I agree. I hope he's got more years him in though. He's only below Gurley as the perfect Mcvay weapon in my eyes.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Is this the StL Post????

Reads like it could have been written by Bernie Miklasz:

1727969993472.png

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Facts

ya just want take ya homer glasses off and see that it’s true … essentially Kupp has had 1 great season
There are 31 other teams that don’t have Cooper Kupp.
You’re free to go root for them.

In the meantime, back off from the personal bs, please

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
2 Super Bowl wins in 56 years as a fan with the latest one directly due to Super Bowl MVP Cooper Freaking Kupp. I’d spend every last Kroenke dollar for that Super Bowl win because I may never see another in my lifetime.

I take-back 45% of the bad things I have said about you in the past!

Tano

Legend
You asked another question ... about Devin White ... when you said you were not familiar with him; and asked if 'he was any good'.

I responded by giving you a bunch of information on White ... you are welcome.

Now, you're asking another question about White, and I am suggesting you put in some effort.

F that - I ain't doing any research on my own

Note - this is not directed at you Louram85

Im Not Even Sorry Matt Leblanc GIF

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I mean, they're not wrong. Ever since 2021 he's been fairly hurt every season.

This next off-season he's likely gone whether it be retirement/cut/trade unless he's willing to take a big pay cut.

Which is EXACTLY why I've been advocating trading for Davante Adams as a short/mid-term replacement to grow with Puka.

Even throwing a hail mary for Tee Higgins who likely won't return to Cincy.

It's not a great feeling knowing the end of Kupp as a Ram is near, but the best ability is AVAILABILITY.

Right now we have a Kupp and Puka who will likely have lingering issues all year, DRob was held out of practice now.

We absolutely can't plan on relying on 3 injured guys, a rookie, Tutu and TyJohnson.

Tano

Legend
There are 31 other teams that don’t have Cooper Kupp.
Your free to go root for them.

In the meantime, back off from the personal bs, please
Can I mess with you on the misspelling of root? (And I almost misspelled misspelling)