The rams ignored every red flag about cooper kupp and over 30 year old wr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Not only did the Rams pay Kupp a huge contract, but they gave Stafford a big raise, and Donald as well. In trading, we call that buying high.
Donald is our highest paid defender this season, and he's at home eating Cheetos on his couch.
3 players on our team are making half of our salary cap, and only Stafford is earning any of it.
This team won't be competitive again until we get these ridiculous contracts off the books.

LOURam85

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You post an article from what is widely regarded as the absolute worst sports site with Rams content to exist that's shitting on one of the best Rams players in a long time and you didn't expect negative comments about the article?

Everybody will tell you post all you want, but if all you got from this is he's our "golden boy" then you really are missing the message. ShitShowTimes is not a good site. It's a fan based site that has some very ignorant people writing there as is evidenced by this article. Cooper Kupp has been a great player for the Rams and has earned every penny of his contract with his performance on the field and in the locker room.

Again post whatever you want about whoever you want to post. But don't think just because you post something people will like it. Just like you have every right to post something even from ShitshowTimes, people have every right to tell you what they think of the content you're sharing.
I disagree he hasn’t earned the contract and totally agree with this article

LOURam85

Rookie
Not only did the Rams pay Kupp a huge contract, but they gave Stafford a big raise, and Donald as well. In trading, we call that buying high.
Donald is our highest paid defender this season, and he's at home eating Cheetos on his couch.
3 players on our team are making half of our salary cap, and only Stafford is earning any of it.
This team won't be competitive again until we get these ridiculous contracts off the books.
Facts
You post an article from what is widely regarded as the absolute worst sports site with Rams content to exist that's shitting on one of the best Rams players in a long time and you didn't expect negative comments about the article?

Everybody will tell you post all you want, but if all you got from this is he's our "golden boy" then you really are missing the message. ShitShowTimes is not a good site. It's a fan based site that has some very ignorant people writing there as is evidenced by this article. Cooper Kupp has been a great player for the Rams and has earned every penny of his contract with his performance on the field and in the locker room.

Again post whatever you want about whoever you want to post. But don't think just because you post something people will like it. Just like you have every right to post something even from ShitshowTimes, people have every right to tell you what they think of the content you're sharing.
ya just want take ya homer glasses off and see that it’s true … essentially Kupp has had 1 great season

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This place has turned in to reddit it seems. Just so much negativity regurgitated on a daily basis and nothing ever positive.

Sure - your the one talking about how BAD Tutu & Reader are.

Fair is fair though. Jordan Whittington sure looks like a nice draft pick.I lost my mind Sunday & made a worse decision than The Rams though.I should have just sat back & watch the game more & take it in better. Guess I need to actually watch the game & see what comes back to me.

IMO The talent is there & The Rams should have won that game.
Kyren was running the ball good on the right side.If you look at the series after his TD.Running on that first down was key .
The Timeout & then fumble by Stafford.Totally on The Play Call !!

Saying the laces were facing the kicker is an honest mistake that wasn’t the reason The Rams lost.

That 52 yard Field Goal safes his hide.

The fact of 1-10 on Bears 20 yard like & Rivers runs for 5 yards. Then Tutu’s O’PI stinks because he shouldn’t be put in that situation w/ a poor play call.We’ve yet to see Blake Corum.He did have a nice run back against the Cards.

Green Bay at home was what Kevin Demoff was asking for last year.Well here it is w/ the season on the Line !!

Puka getting hurt has really had an effect.Detroit could have been had.
Stafford makes that throw to Kupp would have been HUGE for The Rams season.

These games come down to just a few plays.Kyren Williams was the leading RB in The NFL once he established himself.He did have 19 carries & 4 catches.

LOURam85

Rookie
How are ya mad at the truth I would understand if it was lied ….. dude overrated and I say this csusebhes not dependable

LOURam85

Rookie
900925F0-B219-4A63-8BA9-EFF47E1B821A.png

tempests

Hall of Fame
How are ya mad at the truth I would understand if it was lied ….. dude overrated and I say this csusebhes not dependable
Because it's bullsht revisionist reasoning....not dependable, Kupp has been the most dependable receiver of the McVay era. QB's dream, man gets open against any kind of coverage, there's a reason Stafford looks for him so often.

Injuries happen to everyone. It's not his fault. Nor is it retroactively a reason not to pay him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure - your the one talking about how BAD Tutu & Reader are.

Fair is fair though. Jordan Whittington sure looks like a nice draft pick.I lost my mind Sunday & made a worse decision than The Rams though.I should have just sat back & watch the game more & take it in better. Guess I need to actually watch the game & see what comes back to me.

IMO The talent is there & The Rams should have won that game.
Kyren was running the ball good on the right side.If you look at the series after his TD.Running on that first down was key .
The Timeout & then fumble by Stafford.Totally on The Play Call !!

Saying the laces were facing the kicker is an honest mistake that wasn’t the reason The Rams lost.

That 52 yard Field Goal safes his hide.

The fact of 1-10 on Bears 20 yard like & Rivers runs for 5 yards. Then Tutu’s O’PI stinks because he shouldn’t be put in that situation w/ a poor play call.We’ve yet to see Blake Corum.He did have a nice run back against the Cards.

Green Bay at home was what Kevin Demoff was asking for last year.Well here it is w/ the season on the Line !!

Puka getting hurt has really had an effect.Detroit could have been had.
Stafford makes that throw to Kupp would have been HUGE for The Rams season.

These games come down to just a few plays.Kyren Williams was the leading RB in The NFL once he established himself.He did have 19 carries & 4 catches.
Good lord that's a huge wall of nonsense as usual. And as usual likely has nothing to do with what I said. Yes I think Reeder isn't good, as does most everyone else that watches the Rams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I disagree he hasn’t earned the contract and totally agree with this article
Good for you, having an opinion doesn't mean everyone else has to agree with you. And just because some random person puts something on the internet doesn't make it a fact, it makes it an opinion.

LOURam85

Rookie
Because it's bullsht revisionist reasoning....not dependable, Kupp has been the most dependable receiver of the McVay era. QB's dream, man gets open against any kind of coverage, there's a reason Stafford looks for him so often.

Injuries happen to everyone. It's not his fault. Nor is it retroactively a reason not to pay him.
It’s totally a reason not to pay him he only eclipsed a 1000 twice and never back to back years come on now… and on top of that he a damn slot reciver… and Mcvay schemes him open… put him on the outside for majority of his reps and he wouldn’t be as good do u gotta take that I’m account rams dropped the ball again

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Good for you, having an opinion doesn't mean everyone else has to agree with you. And just because some random person puts something on the internet doesn't make it a fact, it makes it an opinion.
Yesterday, on another thread, the OP you're engaging with asked the following about Eagles' LB Devin White ...
'I’m not too familiar with Devin White, is he any good?'

Just trying to offer a little perspective.

LOURam85

Rookie
Yesterday, on another thread, the OP you're engaging with asked the following about Eagles' LB Devin White ...
'I’m not too familiar with Devin White, is he any good?'

Just trying to offer a little perspective.
What that gotta do with anything cause I’m not familiar with white ???

LOURam85

Rookie
This I agree with 1000%. He was robbed. What does a non-QB have to do if the greatest single season for a WR isn’t enough?
I disagree if Gurley didn’t get it kupp shouldn’t have and that’s only 1 out of 8 seasons

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Kupp is the 10th highest paid wr.

He is currently 68th in receiving yards.
He was 50th in receiving yards in 2023
He was 36th in receiving yards in 2022

See a pattern developing there?

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I disagree if Gurley didn’t get it kupp shouldn’t have and that’s only 1 out of 8 seasons

Triple crown and Superbowl MVP. Historic season. And he isn't done this season.

Listen, man. RoD is a refuge from the negativity that can overwhelm other sites.

You were thrashing on Kupp in the "Blockbuster Thread" and then start a completely new thread to continue it.

Take a break.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
What that gotta do with anything cause I’m not familiar with white ???
You have thrown-out a ton of strong opinions in a short amount of time. There are a lot of posters aggressively responding to your opinions.

I am surprised that you are not familiar with a player that was the 5th overall pick in an NFL Draft.

Devin White was a day-one-starter ... he's a former Pro Bowl player and All Pro. He was also a starter on a Super Bowl champion that dominated an elite offense in the Super Bowl; and was a top-player on the field against the Rams during their 2021 run to a Lombardi.

Just because you are not familiar with White, does not mean your opinions are wrong or meaningless ... ?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Or, we could get @So Ram and @LOURam85 involved in a deep philosophical discussion on Roster Building Theory. Talk about literary gold...:wow2:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Man I love Kupp, but he does need to show something when he comes back and also manage to not get injured again. He was doing well prior to this last freak injury which makes this suck even more. My best guess is if he doesn't perform like he should or gets injured again, he's going to have to restructure his contract to stay or he'll be gone. I'm going to bank on him coming back and balling out until proven otherwise. By the way, he also helped Puka get jump started on his career by mentoring him on the mental aspect of the game. He's definitely got value besides the physical attributes.