The rams ignored every red flag about cooper kupp and over 30 year old wr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man I love Kupp, but he does need to show something when he comes back and also manage to not get injured again. He was doing well prior to this last freak injury which makes this suck even more. My best guess is if he doesn't perform like he should or gets injured again, he's going to have to restructure his contract to stay or he'll be gone. I'm going to bank on him coming back and balling out until proven otherwise. By the way, he also helped Puka get jump started on his career by mentoring him on the mental aspect of the game. He's definitely got value besides the physical attributes.
Now that is a fair and balanced take. OP would do well to learn how to express his "concerns" more like this. Otherwise he just comes off as and angry shit stirrer....

LOURam85

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have thrown-out a ton of strong opinions in a short amount of time. There are a lot of posters aggressively responding to your opinions.

I am surprised that you are not familiar with a player that was the 5th overall pick in an NFL Draft.

Devin White was a day-one-starter ... he's a former Pro Bowl player and All Pro. He was also a starter on a Super Bowl champion that dominated an elite offense in the Super Bowl; and was a top-player on the field against the Rams during their 2021 run to a Lombardi.

Just because you are not familiar with White, does not mean your opinions are wrong or meaningless ... ?
Then y had he been a healthy scratch

LOURam85

Rookie
Now that is a fair and balanced take. OP would do well to learn how to express his "concerns" more like this. Otherwise he just comes off as and angry shit stirrer....
Just cause I don’t sugar coat and give him praise… enough of you guys do that … yes he’s a real good receiver when healthy but since Super Bowl he’s having trouble staying on field… even before that he was nicked up a lot so I think it’s fair to say he can’t be counted on … I’m sorry I think this probably his last year … production just don’t match the league … even if they paid him for what he already did they over payed still

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This place has turned in to reddit it seems. Just so much negativity regurgitated on a daily basis and nothing ever positive.
To be fair if we were 3-1 they're probably be more good things to talk about. This place was pretty cool the week we beat the niners.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I just asked a question
You asked another question ... about Devin White ... when you said you were not familiar with him; and asked if 'he was any good'.

I responded by giving you a bunch of information on White ... you are welcome.

Now, you're asking another question about White, and I am suggesting you put in some effort.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still think Kupp has a few good years in him. But I do hope the Rams consider going for an alpha receiver and moving Kupp and Nacua down to 2 and 3. Those guys are warriors but they're so physical that it's only a matter of time before they miss time (like this year).

LOURam85

Rookie
I still think Kupp has a few good years in him. But I do hope the Rams consider going for an alpha receiver and moving Kupp and Nacua down to 2 and 3. Those guys are warriors but they're so physical that it's only a matter of time before they miss time (like this year).
Now I’m with this but do u think kupp will take a pay cut

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Kupp and Puka are beasts when healthy and all you trolls out there that think otherwise can suck it!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, I've been on that over 30 soap box. Just seems like injuries are more frequent with guys over 30. Don't be surprised to see George Kittle miss more games. Its even worse for running backs. They seem to start declining a couple years sooner. McCaffrey's a good example. No matter how hard you work to keep yourself in shape you can't beat father time.

Kupp is a great player. Still among the best. But we gotta admit injuries are now a concern with him. He'll be back. Play at a high level. But I doubt he'll ever play a full season again. I hope Puka can. He's still young and ways to go to hit 30. But he did have injury concerns coming out of college.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s totally a reason not to pay him he only eclipsed a 1000 twice and never back to back years come on now… and on top of that he a damn slot reciver… and Mcvay schemes him open… put him on the outside for majority of his reps and he wouldn’t be as good do u gotta take that I’m account rams dropped the ball again
stats alone do not define greatness.
Performing on the biggest stage, whether passing or catching when it absolutely matters, defines greatness. Everything else is a pile of TFT.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To be fair if we were 3-1 they're probably be more good things to talk about. This place was pretty cool the week we beat the niners.
Somewhat yes. But even in the best of times there's still a lot that aren't happy. My main point with the reddit comment has to do with the off the wall negativity with very little basis in reality.

LOURam85

Rookie
Let's see, 2022.... oh yeah, a crap year for everyone. Who was throwing to him again? oh yeah, NOT Stafford.
2023? oh yeah, the emergence of Puka.
Then there's 2021.
Look, ....nvm.
Go Rams
puka emerged cause he was hurt
stats alone do not define greatness.
Performing on the biggest stage, whether passing or catching when it absolutely matters, defines greatness. Everything else is a pile of TFT.
So he’s worth the money because of the Super Bowl i strongly disagree that’s one season and 1 game out of 8

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Facts

ya just want take ya homer glasses off and see that it’s true … essentially Kupp has had 1 great season
Well, this is basically a "homer" site, so it shouldnt be a surprise that people will be defending the players who, well you know, won a Superbowl and stuff

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somewhat yes. But even in the best of times there's still a lot that aren't happy. My main point with the reddit comment has to do with the off the wall negativity with very little basis in reality.
Biggest peeve is when there are complaints during the good times. That 2021 year was frustrating during that 3 game losing streak.