THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
1643600648877.png

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know what’s just occurred to me ?

We beat the cardinals who every crowned the best team in the nfl
After preseason and a early
Good start

We beat Tampa tom and the fucking retired his ass and probably gronk too (yes I know not official yet) when everyone thought we were done

And after being bitch slapped and bent over for the last 6 games against the niners .. we went all Andy dufrense and said no more

And we didn’t even play remotely close to our best ball … one more game 60 minutes against a team I have no Ill will against .. please can play out best and leave nothing out there in our staduim and tell them to put it straight in our locker room no need to move ot .. please

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
How about some props for Blanton...I mean did that guy show up or what???
He was incredible. He needs to be locked up. Very little drop off between him and Higbee, albeit in a very small sample size. Hopefully Higs is ready to go for the Super Bowl. His TE1 spot is secure, but we sure seem to have something in Blanton. Curious how he looks when teams start catching on he can ball though.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The tables finally turned. Gutted out a double digit deficit, and made the plays when they absolutely had to. Great memories watching with my son and grandson. Now let’s finish the job.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
You know what’s just occurred to me ?

We beat the cardinals who every crowned the best team in the nfl
After preseason and a early
Good start

We beat Tampa tom and the fucking retired his ass and probably gronk too (yes I know not official yet) when everyone thought we were done

And after being bitch slapped and bent over for the last 6 games against the niners .. we went all Andy dufrense and said no more

And we didn’t even play remotely close to our best ball … one more game 60 minutes against a team I have no Ill will against .. please can play out best and leave nothing out there in our staduim and tell them to put it straight in our locker room no need to move ot .. please

I would not be surprised if Brady isn't official yet because he wanted to see what happens here with the whiners.....would he play to 45 like he promised sign one year if Tampa let's him go which they would and lance sits one year to learn from the best and whiners spend a little just like Tampa. Godwin others. Finish at home could Giselle deny him that?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
RAMS TO THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL!!!!!. So sweet to be at the expense of the fucking Whiner bitches!!!!

Let’s all troll the whiner boards!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Mitchell & Samuel ran for 130 yards during our game 18 loss, ... our D gave up 46 yards to them today.

Thank you A'Shawn Robinson & Greg Gaines.