THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I would not be surprised if Brady isn't official yet because he wanted to see what happens here with the whiners.....would he play to 45 like he promised sign one year if Tampa let's him go which they would and lance sits one year to learn from the best and whiners spend a little just like Tampa. Godwin others. Finish at home could Giselle deny him that?

Nah, he's got a $15M bonus on Feb 4th... so he has to wait.

EasyE

Starter
I really don't care much what happens in the SB......We won the only game I cared about....Redemption!

MachS

Hall of Fame
PXL_20220131_035316697~2.jpg

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Only smart thing Keyshawn aka Tracey Morgan head said that I was thinking immediately after we won how we matched up....and while our rush could be trouble for Cincy Ramsey on chase but Boyd and Higgins we have no answer for really and their tight end is pretty damn good as well and rbs that can break one or take a screen all the way. We will get healthier and I think we may be heavily favored but they do provide some difficult match ups. I'm curious to see how this goes could be a blow out or a shoot out.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
The tables finally turned. Gutted out a double digit deficit, and made the plays when they absolutely had to. Great memories watching with my son and grandson. Now let’s finish the job.
We all knew what this team was capable of... So yes, let’s finish the job.:fistbump1:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I called the Super Bowl and I'm calling the Super Bowl win!

I'M TELLING Y'ALL, WE GOT THIS!!!!!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
If the Rams win the Super Bowl, I will lick my own cum
Don't use the Rams as an excuse to do it... I'm sure you've done this before, I mean who comes up with something like that off the top of their head . You have to Swallow this time, lol

Last edited:

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Nah, he's got a $15M bonus on Feb 4th... so he has to wait.

I get it but anything can be worked out Tampa owes him and he has more money than God especially combined with the wifey. You never know and take revenge too lol ....just fodder ...I'm amped lol definitely would not shock me though.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Hated the first half performance by us. Didn't execute when we needed to, dropped passes, missed FG, no pressure on Jimmy G.

But man did we come out and will ourselves to victory in the 2nd half. Stafford, Kupp, OBJ, Blanton, and the defense stepped the fuck up and got it done. Matt Gay bouncing back too. Super proud of these guys!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get it but anything can be worked out Tampa owes him and he has more money than God especially combined with the wifey. You never know and take revenge too lol ....just fodder ...I'm amped lol definitely would not shock me though.
I also heard that if he does retire Tampa can recoup some of that money. Not sure they do since he won them a SB but I don't think that money is delaying his retirement. He's got a wife that makes more money than he ever could.