THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I know that we are supposed to be graceful in victory. But after all the shit talking Deebo Samuel did, talking about owning Sofi stadium. And all the shit talking that 49er fans did all postseason about beating us six times in a row. Fuck all of them while they watch the Super Bowl from their couches while the Rams play at home.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Fuckin A. What a game.

I went thru every emotion but I never lost faith. We played pretty terrible, but came thru clutch when it mattered.

Let's fucking goooooooooo

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
8065C914-C505-41B8-8F65-E2BE487293B8.jpeg

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want to say what a pleasure it is to share the Rams victories (and even the temporary setbacks) with all of the ROD folks. You are all the best!! Go Rams!!

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall

View: https://twitter.com/psufootballu/status/1487952197442842624?s=20&t=DKoBRWvDTflW5FNKlxSBwg

Turn the tables on those pricks. Finally, ding dong, the 49er witch is dead.

Matthew Stafford was so clutch again. Ruthlessly cool even when trailing. What a trade to get him here.

Cooper Kupp, 49er killer.

And LOL at poppinfresh for selling his tickets and missing out being at this game. LOL.

I think I might stay up till 3 AM just watching that over and over and over and over.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
BTW, Stafford now has a .500 winning percentage in the playoffs with a chance to go over .500 in two weeks.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The game ended almost an hour ago, and I just stopped shaking. All day I was telling myself they have to win. Losing is not an option. Watching movie clips of the Avengers, Na'Vi, The 5 Armies, anything to unite.

Now, friends, family all blowing up my phone. I like many others had the waterworks going. There's not a gif in the world that can represent my emotion. Ahhh hell, here's one.

giphy.gif