THE OFFICIAL WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I hate to admit it but when they went down 17-7 I said, mostly to nobody but the TV, that there would be no Super Bowl for us.

Sad Shame GIF

Couldn't possibly be any happier about being so wrong....!!!!!
Bro I was at the game and I told everyone we would come back and to keep cheering our Rams. Got to believe! Shout out to section 242 and the rest of the stadium....we rocked that shit!!!

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
So proud of this team! I just felt hopeless for a large part of this game. I thought: here we go again! But somehow...some way...they did it! They never quit. I enjoyed this tremendously. Now go win it all!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Hopefully mcvay does to Taylor what rat face Shanny has done to mcvay the last 6 games before today.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Only smart thing Keyshawn aka Tracey Morgan head said that I was thinking immediately after we won how we matched up....and while our rush could be trouble for Cincy Ramsey on chase but Boyd and Higgins we have no answer for really and their tight end is pretty damn good as well and rbs that can break one or take a screen all the way. We will get healthier and I think we may be heavily favored but they do provide some difficult match ups. I'm curious to see how this goes could be a blow out or a shoot out.
They have a bad oline. We have a great Dline. Smoke their QB. Nothing else will matter.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I also heard that if he does retire Tampa can recoup some of that money. Not sure they do since he won them a SB but I don't think that money is delaying his retirement. He's got a wife that makes more money than he ever could.
Brady has a thread. This is not it.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hated the first half performance by us. Didn't execute when we needed to, dropped passes, missed FG, no pressure on Jimmy G.

But man did we come out and will ourselves to victory in the 2nd half. Stafford, Kupp, OBJ, Blanton, and the defense stepped the fuck up and got it done. Matt Gay bouncing back too. Super proud of these guys!!
Gay has missed a FG two weeks in a row. He has also hit the game winner in each game. He has two weeks recover from whatever ails him.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hated the first half performance by us. Didn't execute when we needed to, dropped passes, missed FG, no pressure on Jimmy G.

But man did we come out and will ourselves to victory in the 2nd half. Stafford, Kupp, OBJ, Blanton, and the defense stepped the fuck up and got it done. Matt Gay bouncing back too. Super proud of these guys!!

That's what is was ... it was fucking WILL. Especially the D, which had let Jimmy G look good through the first 3 quarters but put on their big boy pants in the 4th, and especially on their last two possessions.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The Bengals have yet to come up against a complete team like the Rams.

KC has fire power but is one-dimensional. Mediocre run game. Their defense really came on and is better than most give it credit for IMO, but it does not have the fire power the Rams' D does with AD, Miller, Floyd, Ramsey, and company.

Tennessee is super physical but, again, somewhat one dimensional. Tannehill is not going to make anyone scared, they rely on the running game too much, and when they do pass it's all AJ Brown now with Julio Jones seemingly on the down-swing.

The Raiders? A good squad but enough said. They are not on the same level as the teams that made the final 4.

I like the Rams chances. Especially with your d-line vs. their o-line.

Burrow and Chase scare the heck out of me.

The Bengals WRs are quietly the best and deepest in the game, IMO. I prefer the Rams' WR when healthy, but sadly, Woods is injured. I think our weak secondary will really, really struggle to contain them. We will need our d-line to harass Burrow non-stop, or they'll abuse us. Thankfully, that should not be too hard, as Burrow has been under duress all season.

I am cautiously optimistic we can dominate the trenches and ride that to victory.

Tano

Legend
Gay has missed a FG two weeks in a row. He has also hit the game winner in each game. He has two weeks recover from whatever ails him.
I am wondering if he is a little bit hurt because that FG was short too

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So how did Shanahan's last 3 post season's come to an end?
28-3 3rd Q lead, LOSS
20-10 4th Q lead, LOSS
17-7 4th Q lead, LOSS
your team sucks GIF by T-Pain

TexasRam

Legend
To all those power rankings -Suck it

To George Kittle - we have your boy Deebo in a body bag - crying.

To the Niners - thanks for taking out Green Bay so we could get a Lombardi

Hahahahaha!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bro I was at the game and I told everyone we would come back and to keep cheering our Rams. Got to believe! Shout out to section 242 and the rest of the stadium....we rocked that shit!!!

You guys did a great job. It was so loud when the whiners offense was on the field.