The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Watched that today, I thought it was going to get even uglier after the quick 2 early. That strike by Saliba was a beauty.
I linked it above but Zinchenko's reaction is amazing and accurate.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Until that goal it had all the trappings of a typical Arsenal 0-1 loss with a half dozen near miss shots on goal.
With the 1 -0 lead it was about 15 minutes early for Fulham to park the bus. Fun watch none the less

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the 1 -0 lead it was about 15 minutes early for Fulham to park the bus. Fun watch none the less
Yeah but that defense had been really tough to crack most of the game. We got some shots in but they're solid. Think they're one of the newly promoted teams that can stay up. They just need to add some depth at the winter transfer window.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah but that defense had been really tough to crack most of the game. We got some shots in but they're solid. Think they're one of the newly promoted teams that can stay up. They just need to add some depth at the winter transfer window.
Agreed, I was really impressed with their discipline and their midfielders were working hard to get back and help clog things up. They blocked a lot of shots. I was impressed

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's hard for me to put in words how severely fucked off with that I am. The whole VAR system needs to go, these fucking idiots get to look at incidents over and over and still get it wrong. They are incompetent, if I fucked up like that at work I'd be sacked.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another shit the bed job by VAR in this Brighton Leicester match.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
VAR that you Manchester twats!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
North London is red and it's beautiful :D

Congrats as well Hammers! That was a fun match to watch

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was waiting for this message Olders. Great wins all round.

Shame to see they still can’t get VAR right though and it benefits the big club again (Chelsea). These refs are absolutely hopeless.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lord City these people have families :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on Arsenal! Such a frustrating match to watch but a satisfying result. Neither team or fans will be happy with the officials but they were bad both ways so I guess that's good? Just glad we got the 3 points.