The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Getting excited for the World Cup now. I will be supporting USA and Iran. I wish great pain and death on the infidels from England and Wales.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How the hell did Southgate actually put Dier on the WC team? Bobby Evans could be a better center back!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Brazil is overvalued and Germany is undervalued. I won't forget the Brazil-Germany semifinal some year. What was the score? 7-1 in favor of Germany? But the odds were about even.
Let's see how Flick's squad responds to the disappointment of Low's dysfunctional ego-driven side that found their way out losing to an overmatched and outgunned Mexican squad. Alemania certainly is deep and well taken care of between the pipes but will the Defense find some continuity when they have to face the imminent counterattacks that their offensive style is sure to give up. They also may find it tough to wiggle the net with no real proven goal-scoring 9. I am anxious to see the wonder kid Moukoko hit the pitch, will Flick dare insert him into a game early? It is going to be a pretty open Cup, the team that gels earliest and plays with chemistry has a great shot.
Brazil is scary as usual and England is also very complete, is it finally the Cup for " The Three Lions"?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Rams play in the early game & the World Cup has begun. Does it get any better than this "rhetorical"
Qatar looks lost and Ecuador is organized and pressing bad news for the hosts so far

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seems a right mess this. Not sure anyone comes out looking good. Not sure you can get rid of the manager for something he did years and years ago………unless it’s the excuse they want to sack him,

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The sooner you've taken over US of A soccer Olders the better. Chairman, manager, playing up front the lot!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure what feels better. Sweeping those shitbag Spurs or being 8 points clear at this point.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Troussard was a huge get imo. I like him better than Mudryk especially for the price. Artetta can move him around like he was used at Brighton and the guy just scores against the big clubs which we need with Jesus out. Still expect a RB and maybe a defensive center mid.

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Dortmund and Arsenal played absolute thrillers today from a neutrals perspective

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
698482D2-D528-46CE-A6BD-9FC0635C74DB.jpeg