The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Zinchenko is close apparently
I read today it was done between the clubs they're just working on a deal with his reps. 34 million pounds I believe is between the clubs. I like that when Martinez went to United for close to 60 million.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m not convinced at left back but he was good playing in Midfield for Ukraine.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah he's the left back when/if Tierney isn't healthy. Midfield the rest of the time.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Another vote for Fulham for the poster who was asking for a recommendation. I went last season for a game and it was brilliant. Old school, friendly, nice ground, not too big. Welcomed in the tourists that we were. I've done loads of EPL grounds and teams as a "tourist" and the vibe and experience at Fulham was the best by miles.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah they announced like 63,800 something I think last night, biggest soccer crowd in central Florida ever?

No... when the Lions first became an MLS team we actually set a North American record for attendance at a soccer game... it was like 90k or some crazy number.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Orlando's a good example of branding done right. STL's new team and their pink colors not so much. I was looking forward to them getting a team since I never really followed soccer prior and it's a clean slate for me, but was disappointed with their overall design choices. To the point where there was no way I was gonna root for them. Makes me seem shallow to some I'm sure but so be it.

Thought about following KC's team as they're solid in all that but I sort of have a bias against everything KC. So now I'm considering taking the leap with a Premier League team. Been watching the All or Nothing seasons and enjoying them. The Arsenal 2021 season was particularly good too (good young talent and I like the coach) but not sure I want to jump in with a team of such rampant popularity.

But I suppose if you choose an underdog organization you're looking at your team being sent down so maybe I need to make the decision with ownership as the key factor idk. Never played much soccer when I was a kid, outside of recess and watching my own kids in their leagues. Not having that feel for the game that I have with some other leagues honestly is what has held me back, but it's dumb not to enjoy it when I can watch any game I want on peacock tv.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rofl! Conte and Tuchel going at it after the match and Conte gets a post match red card :D

You love to see these two draw then this shit at the end haha

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Seeing United at the bottom of the Premier League table despite spending over 800 mil euros the past 5 years will never be unfunny

1660505857683.png

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thx, but can’t do that. I sorta have a soft spot for Pompey.

This is gonna be fun, innit?
Good grief, why is this even a consideration?

Step down a couple of divisions because we will be back where we belong soon enough and we're killing it with our support.

My avatar should be enough to tell you it has to be The Rams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gabriel Jesus at £45 mil is looking like a bargain now
Best part of the day was Arsenal fans chanting to Bournmouth "You're going down with United" But yes Gabriel has been an amazing addition to our attack.