The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Who is ready for the Euros? Kicks off tomorrow.

Scotland are going to win the whole fucking tournament, you heard it here first.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Scotland are going to win the whole fucking tournament, you heard it here first.
Would revel the idea of Scotland beating England, the conflicted side of me wants to see Jadon Sancho and Jude Bellingham do well

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Would revel the idea of Scotland beating England, the conflicted side of me wants to see Jadon Sancho and Jude Bellingham do well

I guarantee that we will beat them. I cant explain how that would make me feel. It's the most acute little brother syndrome - we are desperate to beat them and they just look at us bemusedly like "who are you?"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member

I'll celebrate by getting smashed right along with you if they do! It's been a crazy time of year for me on a lot of levels but hope all my brothers and sisters around here are well.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I thought I heard it first from Craig Brown?!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I thought I heard it first from Craig Brown?!

He bought me a beer once in a pub. Another time my old man was at a do he was at and made him phone me, I was about 10 years old chatting to the scotland manager, felt amazing. Really decent bloke is Craig Brown.

What do you think of englands chances?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was supposedly shagging my ex’s mates mum, whether that was true or not I don’t know. Anyone nice touch him phoning and buying you a beer.

I don’t follow the national team really so I don’t know who’ll he will pick or how they’ll do really. Scotland should give England a decent match that’s for sure.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
He was supposedly shagging my ex’s mates mum, whether that was true or not I don’t know. Anyone nice touch him phoning and buying you a beer.

I don’t follow the national team really so I don’t know who’ll he will pick or how they’ll do really. Scotland should give England a decent match that’s for sure.

Amazing. Mad shagger.

Tourney has been good so far, enjoying it

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Oh man. This is really, really bad and really hard to watch.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Twitter is saying Eriksen is ok. That's one of the worst things I've ever seen.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Ok, it's time. This doesnt feel real. I was 10 last time Scotland played tournament football...

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was some goal by the Czech forward, not much you can do about that.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
So disappointed. Didnt show up. Havent felt so flat since the Rams superbowl.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well unlike the Superbowl and the Rams, they've got a chance to rectify things sharpish so chin up.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually got to watch the England and Austria games Sunday morning. I really just watch international team games. So I am just a casual fan.