The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's a shot of our midfield defender who had to play keeper with gloves that didn't fit after he blocked their fucking bs...

Screensho.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The thing about penalty shootouts is that scotland are 100%

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Speaking of bullshit.

NY stopped our 1st goal with one of their players deliberately hand balling down Nani's perfect header. They were both about 2 - 3 feet away from the goal. They ref correctly called the PK for us. But did not issue a card to their player. I'm no expert on the rules... and after watching that Chinese fire drill that I watched today I don't believe anyone knows the rules... but the announcers sure as shit said a card was supposed to be issued to that player. Our coach even came out to the ref about to lose his mind. No card. That happened in the 1st few minutes of the game. It got way worse from there. You would have shit watching it. It was a bastardization of the game.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

That what the announcers were saying. This shit happened 2 feet in front of the goal.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Heart attack after a blot clot issue a few weeks ago. A crazy man but was a very good footballer. RIP

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you Chelsea for the best Christmas gift of the year. We've been straight shit for a while now and that money you all spent helped us secure a big W.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the Ozil era is ending. Reports are we‘re sending him to Fenerbache where we’ll pay his salary for the rest of the year before he signs a new contract in Istanbul.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everybody all right around here? Irons having the best year I've seen them have in a while and not much out of you guys. Enjoy this though.

71lboicikun61.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve been meaning to reply to this, but after what I watched earlier I think I’ll leave it there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think each of us has a referee they'd like to slap upside the head and 45 minutes of pitch time to forget.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FA Trophy: Hornchurch stun Notts County on penalties to reach Wembley final
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56552480

Not sure if anyone cares but my local team made it to the final of the FA Trophy yesterday. It’s the equivalent of the FA Cup but for non-league teams. Remarkable achievement as they are quite a way down the non-league pyramid and haven’t had any games since November as the league they play in was suspended due to the pandemic. The final, at Wembley, is in 22nd May and they are hoping some fans will be allowed in. I’m hoping I can go. Come on you Urchins!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so incredibly over VAR it's just straight shit. I know every fan base can point these things out too but today we had a goal disallowed by VAR due to offsides and Fulham had a penalty validated despite offsides. I can't tell a difference between these but the VAR official could.

yf1t1u8atxt61.png

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Football was tarnished years ago Olders, it’s been going this way for a while. We currently have a Champions League that has the Champions in it as well as a load of teams that didn’t win their domestic leagues for example.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Football was tarnished years ago Olders, it’s been going this way for a while. We currently have a Champions League that has the Champions in it as well as a load of teams that didn’t win their domestic leagues for example.

Problem is, this guarantees other clubs don't have a chance to shine in the top flight due to financial stratification from big clubs. Say goodbye to any hopes of teams like Leicester winning the title; at least they had a shot under the current status quo.

Glad the Bayern and Dortmund announced their opposition to the Super League so far, we'll see how that goes though.