The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
That penalty in Pool vs City match was the 40th of the season already without being 80 matches into the year per the announcers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like Saka had a hell of a match for England

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Aghdjnegshjejeheh

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

23 years I have waited for this. I have tickets to the finals and Scotland will be playing. I am weeping like a child.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've seen Scotland win at Wembley, maybe lightening will strike twice. Can't say I'm that interested though, I see the international breaks as an inconvenience really.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm sporting my Orlando City jersey right now.

We're about to kick off our 1st ever playoff game in a few minutes!

GO O-TOWN

IRON LIONS

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
How did your boys get on selassie?

My team were away today. After 8 minutes the home team have a man sent off and I'm thinking "yaaas, easy 3 points"

It finished 3-1 to the bad guys. I AM NOT HAPPY.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
How did your boys get on selassie?

My team were away today. After 8 minutes the home team have a man sent off and I'm thinking "yaaas, easy 3 points"

It finished 3-1 to the bad guys. I AM NOT HAPPY.

We got the win.

In the process though... I have lost all belief in soccer being a real sport. There will probably be no news of this overseas... but even the announcers of this game said it was an abomination. Just a joke. You guys who actually know the actual rules of the game would be wondering what was happening in this shit show.

Total embarrassment for the sport. Beyond belief.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like I regret watching this. Reading up yeah sounds like a clown show.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We got the win.

In the process though... I have lost all belief in soccer being a real sport. There will probably be no news of this overseas... but even the announcers of this game said it was an abomination. Just a joke. You guys who actually know the actual rules of the game would be wondering what was happening in this shit show.

Total embarrassment for the sport. Beyond belief.

What happened? I heard NYCFC celebrated early because they cant count to five.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What happened? I heard NYCFC celebrated early because they cant count to five.
Keeper for Orlando during a PK got a yellow for coming off his line too soon which was his 2nd so bam red card. They tried to sub in a 2nd but can't sub in a pk shootout. Lots of confusion from the refs on what was going on. Field player grabbed the gloves and took the keepers role during the shootout. I think I read from the 1st kick in the shootout to the last it was like 28 minutes.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Keeper for Orlando during a PK got a yellow for coming off his line too soon which was his 2nd so bam red card. They tried to sub in a 2nd but can't sub in a pk shootout. Lots of confusion from the refs on what was going on. Field player grabbed the gloves and took the keepers role during the shootout. I think I read from the 1st kick in the shootout to the last it was like 28 minutes.

Yeah fuck that. That's not football.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah fuck that. That's not football.

It was worse than that.

Our keeper was given his 1st yellow for taking too long to get rid of it (complete bs). His 2nd was even more of a bullshit call. He went right at first... the kick was made... then he somehow managed to jump back left and block it. The game was over then. His feet were both on the line when the kick was made and he went to his right.

Not to mention we had to play with 10 basically the whole second half because of another complete bullshit card. Our guy was trucked to the ground (a foul was called correctly). Our player was on his back and was attempting to get up... then the player who fouled him shoved him with both hands hard as hell back on the ground and stood over him taunting him. Our player tries to get up and is given a card. It was way worse than my description.

The shit that was called during the PKs was worse than something you'd see on the Lifetime Network. The announcers said that they had never seen anything like it ever in the history of the game.

One of our regular defenders had to put on some gloves to replace our keeper who came in for our keeper who was thrown out for nothing after the jackoff ref decided he wasn't going to let our backup keeper come in. He had already come in and was about to defend a PK too... the whistle had already been blown and everything. Our defender put on gloves that didn't even fit him and blocked their PK anyway.

You know what they say.... BALL DON'T LIE!

Just know... my description doesn't begin to describe the shit show.