The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grats on the big win yesterday. NBC is fucking us over here though. Put a lot of the games on their streaming service which sucks but it double bad because that service doesn't have an app on my tv. ESPN did the same with the Bundesliga so I just hate our tv networks here.

Thanks Olders. I’m one of the first to criticise but have to give them some credit for yesterday as they were very good.

Just put the Arsenal game on. Comical goal scored by Lacazette but Liverpool have already equalised.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks Olders. I’m one of the first to criticise but have to give them some credit for yesterday as they were very good.

Just put the Arsenal game on. Comical goal scored by Lacazette but Liverpool have already equalised.
Just got home for lunch to watch the second half and see we're down 2-1. Hoping for a better 2nd half but after beating them twice in a row it might be time for Klopp to get one over on Arteta.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4D49451E-086A-4BDA-9BE3-327625B2A906.jpeg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW what’s with Wilshire getting his contract rescinded? Was he that bad for the Hammers?

Hardly played due to injuries and had disappointed when he has. He’s as in £100k a week and the owners wanted him off the books. Should never have been given a three year deal.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hardly played due to injuries and had disappointed when he has. He’s as in £100k a week and the owners wanted him off the books. Should never have been given a three year deal.
Yeah injuries were a major issue with him for a long time, I doubt he gets anything substantial from anybody. Arsenal fans of course are stupidly saying we have to have him back.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard a bit about it and not sure what the point of it is tbh.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The point is that the “big” clubs get to protect their monopoly at the top of the league whilst getting even more money.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The point is that the “big” clubs get to protect their monopoly at the top of the league whilst getting even more money.
Well fuck them, if anything they should get a lower percentage of tv and league revenue.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What you’ve got to remember is Newcastle we’re going to get bought out recently which would have made them the richest team in the league. Bizarrely the takeover was vetoed even though many deals have gone through at other clubs over the years by absolute jokers who never had the funds that they promised. Whole thing is fucked up.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
It was bad.

Just as bad as 2007 where we made the playoffs played Yeovil Town -- beat them 0-2 in the away leg and were 1-1 at home looking Wembley in the face ... until the 82nd minute mark ... where we proceeded to lose 2-5.

Our next move is normally to sack the Manager.

15 Managers from 1889-1993 v 30 Managers from 1993-2020.

I hope for once we retain the Manager - and the players use the defeat to work harder and improve mentally and physically. I'd like to see some stability.

Make that 31 managers in 27 years.

Nottingham Forest sacked their manager last week.. after a 0-4 start to the season.

Chris Hughton has been hired.