The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly I could see him going into the front office type of GM role. As long as he works with the new manager and doesn't force his type of player on the new guy it'll be ok. He's built up a strong academy. He's just not an effective manager anymore.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How in the hell does he leave Ibrahimovic out of the lineup with such a huge match at home vs Chelsea?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And they went out and out played them by a large margin. Zero shots on goal for Chelsea? Don't think I've ever seen that well played MU.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Zola's been nipped in the bud after his disasterous spell in charge at Brum. Tubsy can rejoice tonight.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
It was about bloody time. Zola had absolutely no history of success. His one good season at Watford was propped up by loan players from Udinese I think it was.

I still don't have an issue with the Rowett sacking but the Zola appointment was a mistake from day one. Having said that I don't think any of us thought it would go this badly.

Oh well, we've got the vile next so that would be a very good time to bounce back at their place. Just gotta hope Blackburn don't put a run together cus we're only 3 points clear with 3 to play.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0998.JPG

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Don't like the bloke. Virtually every club he's been at has suffered financial problems shortly after he left. Plus he's a crook.

However, as a manager, he's better than what I was expecting. Let's be honest, it probably won't be a long term appointment anyway.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

championshiptable18april2017.JPG

After two losses in a row to Blackburn and Cardiff City, Forest are in some major pile of steaming ###T!

Reading (H) - QPR (A) - Ipswich Town (H) is the run home.

:sadwalk:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

If I hadn't watched the majority of Forest home games for the year then I may have more confidence.

Have tried hard but just appear to be so frightened of failing that that's exactly what they do, concede at the most inopportune of times. Very frustrating. :(