The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to pay a lot of money to go and watch that and that prick completely ruined the game after 15 mins. Bear in mind this is the same bloke that didn't send Ross Barkley off for his tackle in the Merseyside derby. Absolute fucking joke.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He's that referee when you see he's doing your teams game you immediately start fearing the worst. He did 2 games of us vs Chelsea and that prick Costa got away with everything and if we looked his way that whistle was singing a song.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Arsenal is serious about competing this year in the league table we absolutely have to come away with 9 points leading up to our rematch with Chelsea. Swansea, Burnley and Watford (the last two at home) are all games that a serious club should win. Any draws or God forbid a loss and we'll know the season is a loss.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you get a chance have a butchers at Andy Carroll's goal yesterday. After a couple of weeks of things going very wrong, it was nice to finally have something to cheer.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you get a chance have a butchers at Andy Carroll's goal yesterday. After a couple of weeks of things going very wrong, it was nice to finally have something to cheer.
Saw that some of us were talking about how great it was yesterday. Nice win by your boys.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This ref is absolute horse shit wow how badly does this guy want to give the game away to Brunley. Even Mike Dean has never infuriated me this much.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha he must have heard he'd upset you and gave Arsenal a last gasp penalty.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well you can pretty much put a nail in the Arsenal season for the premiere league. What a lackluster performance. I'll never understand Wenger and his squad selection. He puts some pace up front and we destroy teams so what does he do in a must win match? Takes Welbeck and Walcott out and puts Giroud up front. Then he splits up our starting defense and puts a couple lumps in back and we're down 0-2 at half at home to a team we should beat handily. Oh well on to the FA cup and Champions League.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sigh

Laugh all you want but I got up at 4am to watch that total lack of effort and heart.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Interesting EFL Championship table at the moment.

Big win by Huddersfield over Leeds late was massive.

Have been following Huddersfield Town closely this year as they have an Aussie called Aaron Mooy who is on loan from Man City. Can play.

My team Nottingham Forest have been steadily climbing out of the relegation zone in recent weeks. Still have some work to do.

Had a big shock when I saw Henri Lansbury lining up for Aston Villa against us on the weekend. Last thing I knew he was our captain. :eek:

efl table.PNG

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lansbury's best performance for us was when he went in goal against Blackpool.......at least I think it was them.

Funnily enough I watched a bit of Huddesfield and Leeds. I despise Leeds so was pleased they lost. I can't quite fathom why Man City bought that Mooy bloke though, he'll never ever get a game there even if he is decent. Must have been a few back handers involved.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Lansbury's best performance for us was when he went in goal against Blackpool.......at least I think it was them.

Funnily enough I watched a bit of Huddersfield and Leeds. I despise Leeds so was pleased they lost. I can't quite fathom why Man City bought that Mooy bloke though, he'll never ever get a game there even if he is decent. Must have been a few back handers involved.

He played for their offshoot Melbourne City and was the best player down here in the A-League so maybe they felt he could improve significantly and sell him for a handy profit. He wouldn't be out of place in the EPL. I'd have him at Forest in a heartbeat.

As for Lansbury - played 145 games for Forest and for the most part was a very solid contributor and a mainstay during what can only be regarded as a very tumultuous time for the club - with Fawaz the owner going through 8 managers in 3 and a half years.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"He played for their offshoot Melbourne City"

Right thanks that would explain things.