The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Looking like it could be Brazil vs Germany in the round of 16.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I don't think its that big an upset. It's not like Mexico are scrubs, everyone knew they are a good team. You'd still expect Germany to beat them but it's not a huge shock really.

Yeah they arent scrubs but they arent at Germany's level and it was on EU soil. They put together a very nice game plan to beat them though. I hate Mexico as a US fan but they deserve respect. A draw would have been less shocking. I think gambling sites had Mexico winning this game at like 6 to 1.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I've got to say that was very entertaining watching the Swiss beat the hell out of Neymar. The whiney lil bitch got beat up and it was great to watch, almost as great as watching that idiot Lalas cry about it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
12058F18-62DB-4574-B28F-67232F23EF41.jpeg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
And now we get Brazil... don't sleep on the Swiss who are excellent. Extremely well organised and hard working.

Glad the Swiss managed to keep the equalizer, Neymar is a theatrical baby door with those flops.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Went to meet my parents at the only British pub to watch the game, owner never showed up to open the place...
Glad England won but damn that was to close!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
lol there are 5 OGs reported this World Cup
In Soviet Russia, team shoots own goal

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Egypt has been a massive disappointment. I thought they would make some noise. I was high on Bosnia in 2014 also, but like Egypt, they didnt have any World Cup experienced players on the field which I think overwhelmed them. Russia is definitely feeding off the home field advantage and crowd and have played very well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a piece of crap you are Otamendi! Should have been a straight red.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good side Croatia to be fair. I'm not surprised they won at all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Germany with the dramatic win at the end. They needed that badly.
It was a great game, too bad Sweden didn't get that penalty in the 1st half. It was a pretty obvious one that the ref missed, I'm shocked they didn't go to VAR that was a red card worthy job.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the Panama government is going to file hate crime charges against England after that first half.