The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Egypt has been a massive disappointment. I thought they would make some noise. I was high on Bosnia in 2014 also, but like Egypt, they didnt have any World Cup experienced players on the field which I think overwhelmed them. Russia is definitely feeding off the home field advantage and crowd and have played very well.

No surprise there, teams that have their gameplan to work around one superstar are doomed to fail. Egypt hinging on Saleh to make plays and Argentina relying on Messi are clear examples of their respective failures.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Egypt was just like Panama and barely snuck into the tournament. It wasn’t surprising to see them struggle to me especially with Salah being banged up.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Viva Mexico

IMG_5458.JPG

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Forgot I'd bet to be honest but was watching the results come in, Portugal and Spain have both been very lucky really

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
About time Argentina scored, team was underachieving the past two games.

Also praise Coke Jesus

5448.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Love Batshuyai, dude's a living meme; shame Dortmund and him couldn't agree to a contract.

WslYvxdg_o.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to tell who is worse between Nymar and Suarez at acting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was an amazing match! Kasper Schmeichel is a fookin beast but Subasic advances on a great performance too.