The official Aaron Donald IS BACK thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Can't argue with any of that. All we heard was how much AD "loves football" but that just doesn't ring true after this. Having said that, if we win tomorrow I'll probably just be happy he's back. If we lose though.....

Yeah, Todd France just went from hoping the rams barely lose tomorrow, to hoping they win

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't argue with any of that. All we heard was how much AD "loves football" but that just doesn't ring true after this. Having said that, if we win tomorrow I'll probably just be happy he's back. If we lose though.....
Can you be the best defensive player in the nfl without loving football?
Even if he didn't report to the rams, I'm pretty damn sure he's been training for football. He didn't just stop everything and sit on his couch. This has nothing to do with whether he likes football or not. He likes money. And football. But also a lot of money.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Can you be the best defensive player in the nfl without loving football?
Even if he didn't report to the rams, I'm pretty damn sure he's been training for football. He didn't just stop everything and sit on his couch. This has nothing to do with whether he likes football or not. He likes money. And football. But also a lot of money.

Yes, actually it does. If he loved football so much, he'd have been here in time so he can play it. Training for football is nice and all, but it's not football.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
wfa.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd bench him next week, nothing personal, just business!
Not against the Redskins, that game will be personal not Business! You know McVay wants to beat his Old team, and he knows they know him a little bit. So McVay will hold nothing back to get a Win against them! JMO!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Honestly I don't care if he signs a new deal, Donald will have to prove he's worthy because after this escapade, I just don't care right now and I will be rooting my ass off for Tanzel Smart to keep Donald's fat ass right on the bench.
I'll be rooting for Smart to have a great day too! I don't see McVay starting Donald until he's had some practice reps to knock-the-rust-off! I want to see our "D" knock-the-shit out of the Colts without Donald. Then all the Talking-Heads will go "Oh! SHIT!! and now they add Donald back in!!!"

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Yes, actually it does. If he loved football so much, he'd have been here in time so he can play it.

Disagree. You can be passionate about something while also logically considering future financial implications.

jap

Legend
I guess Aaron will be our biggest and most energetic cheer leader for the next few games.

…..

Legend
Disagree. You can be passionate about something while also logically considering future financial implications.

Hey man...with all due respect.....Get the fuck outa here with that shit.:redcard:

Let the fans vent without all the nuetural switzerland bs, eh? We'll all move on in due time and then you can be anal about your pronouns again. (y)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's still trade him to show him that we won't just take him back when he wants. We're an independent woman who don't need no Aaron Donald.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, actually it does. If he loved football so much, he'd have been here in time so he can play it. Training for football is nice and all, but it's not football.

Are you going to use this same logic to say that every NFL player in the 1982 and 1987 seasons who went on strike didn't love football?