The non-Rams free agents signed thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
With jordy and Adams they don't need Allen especially if they get Graham and especially at the cost
Green Bay is in an interesting situation. Jordy Nelson is 32 and in the last year of his contract with a total cap hit of over $12 million. They could sign Watkins or Robinson or Graham and release or trade Nelson and save $10 million in 2018.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
and Green Bay is a friggen icebox hahahaha
train
But Green Bay does not have mudslides, wildfires or earthquakes. If you believe that these players want to win, then playing outdoors in Wisconsin 8 times a year plus playoffs is not a deal breaker.

Ram65

Legend
Agents are playing against each team to jack up the money as usual. Teams seem more...I don't want to say desperate so I'll say aggressive with so few high quality free agents. Hope things start breaking soon.

Rams have a good chance if they come close to matching offers.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

giphy.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
I think this is the first time in a long time there weren't the usual huge splash signing agreements the instant the clock struck 12 today. There's always at least a couple of huge paydays instantly agreed upon within the first hour. Very strange so far and only adding to the intrigue.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this is the first time in a long time there weren't the usual huge splash signing agreements the instant the clock struck 12 today. There's always at least a couple of huge paydays instantly agreed upon within the first hour. Very strange so far and only adding to the intrigue.

They can negotiate - signings don't start until Wednesday. There will be a bunch of signings made official then

Psycho_X

Legend
They can negotiate - signings don't start until Wednesday. There will be a bunch of signings made official then

I know but there's usually at least a few commitments it seems like. This is just a snooze fest hehe. Come on Wednesday!!