The non-Rams free agents signed thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

That actually seems kind of low in terms of overall money for what Cousins would ask for ... and I wonder how much of it is guaranteed.

Full Disclosure: I really don't want him to go to the Vikings ... although I might worry a little less now with the insane secondary we're going to have :mrburnsevil:

Edit: Never mind ... looks like the Vikes it is.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That actually seems kind of low in terms of overall money for what Cousins would ask for ... and I wonder how much of it is guaranteed.

Full Disclosure: I really don't want him to go to the Vikings ... although I might worry a little less now with the insane secondary we're going to have :mrburnsevil:
Reports are fully guaranteed.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is he worth chasing? Or is he fading?

IMO 33 year old TE
giphy.gif

Psycho_X

Legend

Jesus Sammy, did you not research how all of the Cardinals seasons have ended for their QBs for like the last 5 years? Do you want to be able to walk when you're 40? Because Aaron Donald has some news for you.