The non-Rams free agents signed thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn’t they have like a top 5 Oline last year?

Geez. I like what the Jags are doing.

Poor Niners. All this cash and nothing to spend it on.
hhahaha yeah seriously. I guess i dont mind the niners missing out on their FA targets.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn’t they have like a top 5 Oline last year?

Geez. I like what the Jags are doing.

Poor Niners. All this cash and nothing to spend it on.
Gonna run the ball 40 times a game lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Hahahaha please oh please let it be a huge contract. Just waist that cap when he gets hurt again. I’m glad we aren’t big in free agency this year these contracts, that we’ve seen so far, are ridiculous over pays.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NFLN is reporting that Case Keenum is expected to sign with the Bronco's!!

ramsplaya16

The One and Only

I wouldn’t hate offering him a decent mid contract, he’s young and has produced in a good offense, not a burner by any means, but kind of reminds me of Woods last season, not flashy but solid. Offer a small-mid contract, if The saints match that’s fine, you just cost an NFC team more money, and if they don’t match, you just got a young talented receiver on a decent contract, without having to give up any compensation draft-wise.

My only reservation is, can he or Kupp play outside Receiver and win those battles constantly to justify having them both on the roster?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/13/linebacker-paul-posluszny-retires/

Linebacker Paul Posluszny retires
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 13, 2018

621457448-e1513235710885.jpg

Getty Images

The Jaguars have a promising young core of defensive players, and one of their mentors is walking away.

According to Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times Union, veteran linebacker Paul Posluszny is retiring after 11 seasons.

With much sadness but without regret, I realize that I am no longer able to adhere to the unwavering standard of excellence that professional football demands,” he wrote. “I say this with a heavy heart: I am retiring from the NFL. I love the game of football so much, and I know there is truly only one acceptable way to play. Knowing I can no longer compete at a level that I find acceptable, I have chosen to end my football career.

This decision is mine alone, and although I know this will not bring me happiness, it is the right and honorable action to take at this time in my life. I cherished every moment of my NFL career, and it has been such a blessing to play the game for as long as I have played. I anxiously look forward to next football season to arrive, but this time with the sole focus of being a great husband and father for my loving family.

The 33-year-old signed with the Jaguars in 2011 and endured the lean years, and then was moved out of the middle on an every down basis when Myles Jack was ready to take over there. He was scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent tomorrow.

He played his first four years with the Bills, and retires second on the Jaguars’ all-time tackle list with 973, trailing only Daryl Smith (1,089).

Psycho_X

Legend

Damn. Bears putting together an offense for Trubisky. With the Lions being the Lions and Green Bay always riding Rodgers oft broken shoulder it might be time for the Bears to make that step to second best NFC North team.