The non-Rams free agents signed thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

ABSOLUTELY don't want an OL with concussion problems, especially an interior OL.

My guess is that at no time does he play 16 games and I'll be shocked if he's still the starter for them in year 4 of that contract.

Which means without a super solid backup... they're going to have games they lose...just because of interior pressure and missed OL calls (we've been there so we know).

I'm stoked they overpaid for Richburg. Less for guys who could hurt us...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Jesus Sammy, did you not research how all of the Cardinals seasons have ended for their QBs for like the last 5 years? Do you want to be able to walk when you're 40? Because Aaron Donald has some news for you.

Just tweeted the basically the same thing.

Great minds... yeah, yeah... let's go with that...

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

giphy.gif

The WR are dropping like flies...whos left, Moncrief and Brown?

Psycho_X

Legend
The WR are dropping like flies...whos left, Moncrief and Brown?

Jordy Nelson and Tavon Austin lol.

Nelson is 32 and coming off major knee surgery. Will see what he commands as a free agent. Sounds like a Patriots kind of signing.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Jordy Nelson and Tavon Austin lol.

Nelson is 32 and coming off major knee surgery. Will see what he commands as a free agent. Sounds like a Patriots kind of signing.
He is two full seasons removed from the knee injury.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
you mean the guy that plays 2 or 3 games per year?

Thats definitely a concern, but I think in his role here he will be less susceptible to injury playing limited snaps as probably the 4th WR. Rams need speed at WR. He's still got at least that IMO