The Goff thread to end all Goff threads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
There were times on the sideline last year you could see he didn’t want to hear it and wasn’t interested in looking at the tablet.

Plenty of body language can show levels of interest.

I don’t know what the difference was between the Buccaneers game snd the Dolphins game but he didn’t seem to have the same intensity week to week.

Breaking his thumb was just bad luck, playing in the Seattle game was unquestionably ballsy and showed the toughness he could have.

I don’t think he will lift the Lions and carry them out of the cellar alone but he could definitely improve over what he did in 2020.

Much discussion over the years concerning Goff's true value. The truth is, he's really not much different today than he was at Cal....performance wise. I watched him lose in his final college season to USC, 28-14. He's older and a bit more polished, but his attitude and relative performance are about the same.

Personally, I never hated the dude, his blase attitude kinda pissed me off, but to some that was taken as shaking it off and moving on b.s. To me it signified more of a not really learning from the experience attitude...a lotta smoke but no fire (i.e., 2 years of declining performance). Anyway, he's gone, I'm just happy he won't be around for another 8 or 10 years of mediocrity. It may sound selfish, but I've only got a limited amount of time left to enjoy this team, I could sure use a S.B. or two before then.:hope:

Besides a 1-2 record sucks. :wtf:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Much discussion over the years concerning Goff's true value. The truth is, he's really not much different today than he was at Cal....performance wise. I watched him lose in his final college season to USC, 28-14. He's older and a bit more polished, but his attitude and relative performance are about the same.

Personally, I never hated the dude, his blase attitude kinda pissed me off, but to some that was taken as shaking it off and moving on b.s. To me it signified more of a not really learning from the experience attitude...a lotta smoke but no fire (i.e., 2 years of declining performance). Anyway, he's gone, I'm just happy he won't be around for another 8 or 10 years of mediocrity. It may sound selfish, but I've only got a limited amount of time left to enjoy this team, I could sure use a S.B. or two before then.:hope:

Besides a 1-2 record sucks. :wtf:

1 & 2 record?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably our Super Bowl record but he is fo

And we are actually 1 - 3 ouch
Hate to be a stickler, but aren't we 1-4?
Super Bowl 14
Super Bowl 34
Super Bowl 36
Super Bowl 53

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're both a grand pair of dinguses :p It all depends on how you read/interpret it. It can read 1-4 like he's 1 for 4 at the plate in the game. Or it can read like the Niners start the season 1-4 as in won 1 game and lost 4 :p

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Using your brain the Rams were 10-16 last year.
amZqwP2.gif

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Every time I actually believe that this is the Goff thread to end all Goff threads......

It doesn't end! :oops:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Every time I actually believe that this is the Goff thread to end all Goff threads......

It doesn't end! :oops:
Yeah i know. The thing is, any new Goff threads created by ROD noobs is an automatic merge. So even when ex-Ram Goff retires 6 years from now...we'll be here to merge it.
200w.webp

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah i know. The thing is, any new Goff threads created by ROD noobs is an automatic merge. So even when ex-Ram Goff retires 6 years from now...we'll be here to merge it.
200w.webp
JCreYNx.jpg

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
200w.webp
I only started reading it tonight and found there are some good slap downs in here. (y)