The Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
According to the Browns official website, GRob ha been the primary LT with the 1st team.

i was reading somewhere that during the browns preseason game grob would go into pass protect when the rest of the line would run block. their poor rb, nick chubb, would get swallowed up behind the line of scrimmage every time. ahhh, just like old times.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yep. Explains why he's been MIA.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report...-time-doesnt-pay-child-support-153152235.html

While the Cleveland Browns wait for Josh Gordon’s return, Gordon is focusing on more than just his own physical and mental well-being.

Specifically, he’s locked in a custody battle.

Pay up or get locked up
Via TMZ Sports, Gordon and Christina Lockhart, the mother of his 3-year-old daughter, are battling over child support.

The site reports that Lockhart recently got a court order requiring Gordon to pay $6,765 per month in support, beginning August 1. That amount is based on Gordon’s 2018 base salary of $800,000.

Lockhart’s lawyer told WKYC in Cleveland that she has not yet received the first payment.

In court documents, Gordon’s lawyer, Tanja Holecek, said the player won’t get his first paycheck for the regular season until September 9 (it would actually come September 4 or 5; players are usually paid in the days leading up to a game, not on game day).

The judge in the case declared that the penalty for missing the support payments is up to 30 days for the first violation, 60 days for the second and 90 days for the third.

Browns hoping Gordon returns for Week 1
Gordon, who has battled addiction issues and revealed in an interview last year that he’d played every game early in his career drunk or high, announced on social media last month that he wouldn’t be starting training camp with his teammates as part of his “overall health and treatment plan.”

WKYC reporter Phil Trexler discovered that the judge’s mandate was handed down just a couple of days before Gordon’s announcement, but it’s unclear if his absence is related to the court case.

While Gordon hasn’t yet returned to the Browns, the team reportedly does expect him back for the start of the regular season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So..... the big question is..... Did they give away free beers that you were only allowed to drink half of?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
You can take Kizer out of Cleveland, but you can't take the Cleveland out of Kizer.

Packers are so lucky to have a Hall of Fame talent with Rodgers.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I don't think so... I tried to determine if this was an onion article or something but everything I can find says this is true lol. She would definitely have more balls than Hue Jackson.

It just seems....odd. What football experience does she even have? Well she is on the College Football Playoff Selection Committee so there's that

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Condi Rice?

Heck of a way to give the double bird to the Rooney Rule, but other than that, I don't get it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
She seems like a very good leader, so I get it on that front.

But, unless you have 2 superior coordinators that you intend to 100% delegate the game planning, no way is she capable of that part - no matter how big of a football fan.

jjab360

Legend
giphy.gif

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
We got to 5 pages before the lock
That’s sorta good isn’t it?
I mean, that’s kinda good right?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Deleted two more posts. One for politics and the other for an unnecessary comment to a fellow member. Got home a short time ago from a long walk in the snow with my dog. Am refreshed and ready to hunker down in front of the pc. In other words I can keep this up all day. :sneaky: