The BEST Rams game you’ve attended

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
My second favorite game was also in Florida.
Our backup quarterback Austin Davis led a great 4th quarter comeback after a lightning delay where everybody partied in the dry area of Raymond James Stadium and where I learned that Tampa chicks seem to really enjoy squeezing between people.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I don't think I can pick just 1.

I've been to 2 NFC Championship Games... 79 in Tampon and 01 vs Philly in The STL.

The 79 Championship in Tampon is a memory I'll always keep near the front of my mind. My Grandfather surprised me with tickets at the last minute. My parents and I were back here on The Mainland so it was a miracle that it even worked out. The game was a defensive slugfest... but our victory allowed us to get into our 1st Super Bowl. That was the beginning of my hate for Tampon btw.

The 01 Championship was in The STL. My aunt worked for TWA for like 100 years so she lived in St Charles at the time. One of her best friends was the interior design artist for Georgia of all things. I usually won't type that name out... but I didn't want to confuse anyone by just typing That woman.... but that's the only name I prefer to use for her. Anyway... because of that I was able to score some high quality seats. I'll post a pick of my stub in a few since I have it right here in my work office. I was able to tailgate with a group of diehard season ticket holders because of my aunt's friend too... she and her husband were among those diehards. I've never been in a stadium that was THAT LOUD. At one point, I was screaming as loud as I possibly could and I couldn't hear myself at all. It was insanity and obviously that win propelled us into another Super Bowl. Experiencing that at our home stadium was very special.

The 1st time I ever got to meet anyone from ROD in person was at a regular season game in Tampon. That was a very cool experience for sure. I setup a nice tailgate for that one and was able to meet a bunch of members. Way more than I expected. Some actually came down from The STL. One of those guys went by the name Sum1BetterThanU if you remember him. It's a real shame that we lost his fandom with the move. Others that I met there are still great members today. One in particular is @Ramhusker ... and we've met up for a number of games since. Meeting people from here in person is quite the experience. I recommend doing it if you ever get the chance. It can be completely fascinating and awesome.

There was a game down in Miami that my wife and I were able to meet @-X- . We tailgated together and it was great getting to spend some in person time with him. It's so different when you're able to communicate with people you've talked to through this sight for years... when you get to meet and speak to them face to face. Our Rams lost the game, but I had a great time anyway.

There was another game in Tampon where I did another tailgate for us ROD freaks. The turnout was way more than the 1st one and I got to meet a bunch more members who are still here posting away. We won that game at the last second because Tampon fucked up and got a penalty that resulted in a 10 second runoff that made the clock go to zero and insured our win. Good times walking back to the car after that one. LOL

I don't want to leave any names out from ROD that I've had the pleasure of meeting at these games. There have been so many. @RamFan503 , @RhodyRams , @Dog , Craig from the Keys (I can't remember your ROD name right now lol), @Mackeyser , and even some members who have been banned now. I can't remember all the names now... but I remember how much fun I had spending time together celebrating our beloved Rams.

Then of course The Thordaddy Game. That one was incredibly special because of so much. Getting to meet Rich's family and thank them for allowing him to spend time with me posting here. I wish I was able to meet him in person too... but man, being there was so heart warming. I got to meet a bunch of members from The STL of course. That was great. Some of those guys don't post here anymore and I really miss that. Guys like Code Monkey and RamzFanz come to mind right away. Then, there were members from all over the planet really that came... it was a blast. That was the 1st time that I met my partner here at ROD @CGI_Ram in person. I also got to spend time with so many more.... even @VegasRam and @RamFan503 's Dad and sons. There were so many more that I can't name em all. Getting out on the field after the game was great... and so were the pics. I even got a pic with @Memento out on the field. Plus... we beat the shecocks on opening day!

Another game that is burned into my memory was the Monday Night game down in Tampon when we were still the GSOT with Warner. For a long time... the media referred to this game as the greatest Monday Night Football game ever played. It was a fucking battle back and forth throughout the entire game. Hell, I had to have security help me get to my seats because there were Tampon fans refusing to allow me to come down the aisle that my seats were in. There was actually an old grandmother type lady screaming vulgarities at me that would embarrass a drill sergeant. She was also threatening to fight me if I tried to sit in my seats. That was the reason I had to get security to help me. If I hadn't, I would have been thrown out before kickoff (which was exactly what the Tampon faithful were trying to accomplish). I was there with a girlfriend and there were 2 non Ram Fan friends of mine sitting near by me... they were all terrified LOL. It was like a real war zone. I didn't get intimidated by any of it though. As the game progressed... there were moments where I was the only person jumping to my feet amongst this sold out mob of Tampon fans.... they were all seated and completely silent... I was screaming at the top of my lungs "1st DOWN" and making the 1st Down signal with my arm. After doing things like this several different times... my 2 friends informed me that they were leaving the game and heading over to Mons Venus. They thought they were going to get their asses kicked because of me and they weren't even sitting in my same row. The game like I said was back and forth with the leads and it came down to the very end. Our Rams somehow did not win... but being there in that environment during such an exciting game was very electric. I proudly stayed to the bitter end of that one. Years later, when I had Warren Sapp out fishing, he shared his thoughts with me on how tough that game was and also said it was one that he'll never forget. After the game... my girlfriend and I met up with my friends at Mons Venus... so the insanity didn't end when the clock hit zero. Sometimes... even in a loss, you can reflect back and still cherish the moment. It's so much more than just the actual game.

I also went to our most recent Super Bowl in ATL. Took my wife and my oldest son @Ramrasta . The whole weekend was an experience that I'm very thankful to have been a part of. It's definitely not just the game on Super Bowl weekend. Again... got to meet up with some of my old pals from here there like @Ramhusker and @Dog . I also got to meet and spend time with ROD members for the 1st time in person like @SWAdude , @LARams_1963 , and others. Again... I'm typing this on the fly and can't remember all the names, but I remember enjoying every minute. Husker and my family got into this pregame Ram party that was very insane... we got to meet lots of player's family members and even celebrities. Not to mention free cocktails and food that was very good. We all know the outcome didn't go our way... but I didn't let that take away from our experience. In fact... on Sunday morning when we were driving to the stadium... I told my wife and son that we needed to remember to enjoy the experience even if the game didn't go our way. My wife was so geeked up on our way to the game on Sunday that she was actually crying even before I said that.

Guys... honestly I have great memories from all of the Ram games I've been lucky enough to attend in person. When I was younger... I don't think I took the time to really enjoy the whole experience... I was only looking for the win. It wasn't until I got older that I realized what a treat it is to attend a game. And some of them... even the losses will be great memories forever!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's my stub from the 01 Championship Game

20200520_142516.jpg

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
SEATTLE, Oct. 10 - In this city of tall trees and long shadows, far from the center of the East Coast football establishment, the Seattle Seahawks have been working overtime to have their good deeds noticed.
They throw themselves into every play, delivering hits that sting and echo, trying to bring their young team closer to the respect every National Football League team craves.

But on a crisp autumn afternoon against an aging foe, the Seahawks buckled in front of the largest crowd in Qwest Field history, blowing a 17-point fourth-quarter lead Sunday to lose, 33-27, in overtime to the St. Louis Rams in front of 66,940.
The loss was the Seahawks' first at home since Dec. 8, 2002, against the Philadelphia Eagles, breaking a streak of 10 games, and their first defeat of the season after three victories.

After St. Louis kicker Jeff Wilkins tied the score at 27-27 with eight seconds left in regulation, the Rams won the overtime coin toss and then unleashed their longest play of the game five plays into the extra period.
From the Rams' 48, quarterback Marc Bulger dropped back into the pocket, protected for one of the few times in the game, and unfurled a 52-yard touchdown pass to receiver Shaun McDonald, just over the outstretched arms of safety Terreal Bierria.

In a flash, the game was over.

I was going to pick this one as well. What an amazing game.

The only downside is that I attended this game with my entire family, including my parents who were in their 60s, and my nephew, who was 10. During the game the Seahawks fans around us were horrible, at one point dumping beer on my family and screaming at us to "shut the F up" when we cheered after the Curtis touchdown. On the way out, multiple Seahawks fans got in our face as well.

Great football game, but that was the last game I attended in Seattle, after going to games there for years.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
San Diego Chargers at St. Louis Rams - October 17th, 2010

I flew out to St. Louis for this game. I had pretty low expectations as the Rams had lost the last few games I attended, and the Chargers offense was dominating. One neat thing about the game was that Danario Alexander was going to play for the first time, and I was excited to see that. It was quite the debut. The Rams held on to win 20-17.

View: https://youtu.be/t1jCj69jSN4?t=115

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have seen the Rams live only 5 times....and they lost all 5 games.....I have nothing to add here I guess, but my favorite experience was at the Viqueens in 2017. Really cool fans and that new stadium is tits.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Story time!

I live in Maryland. One of my friends is a skins fan and she was super hyped about rg3. She posted a picture of him his rookie season and I responded "and the Rams traded him to you!". She responded "well maybe you'd be decent if you kept him instead". Arguing ensues lol. The next year or the year after (can't remember) we play the skins in DC. Me and my friend go together. Rg3 is behind colt mccoy. We beat them 24-0. By the end of the game me and other fans were cheering "RG3, RG3!".

GOOD TIMES LMAO

Edit: you can hear us chanting at the 8:35 mark

View: https://youtu.be/bNbrmQYAGf0

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
San Diego Chargers at St. Louis Rams - October 17th, 2010

I flew out to St. Louis for this game. I had pretty low expectations as the Rams had lost the last few games I attended, and the Chargers offense was dominating. One neat thing about the game was that Danario Alexander was going to play for the first time, and I was excited to see that. It was quite the debut. The Rams held on to win 20-17.

View: https://youtu.be/t1jCj69jSN4?t=115

Ah yes. The danario Alexander game.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Everett’s first game in 1986 against the New England Patriots at Anaheim Stadium. It was an awesome shootout and we almost won but Eason threw a hail mary to Irving Fryar to win the game in the final minutes. Although it was a loss I remember that game vividly at 14 years old. It was awesome.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I was at the Carolina game in Charlotte, 2001, when a crappy Panthers team played way over their heads and actually gave the Rams a good battle although the Rams still got it done. Faulk went apeshit that day, over 200 yards on the ground including a 70-yarder to the house. I was behind the Rams sideline as well, pretty cool.

Was also in Anaheim, Oct. '88, first time I saw the Rams live, vs. the Seahawks. Jim Everett threw for over 300 yards and 3 TDs in a 31-10 pasting of the Hawks. If I remember correctly, he threw TD's to Aaron Cox, Robert Delpino, and Damone Johnson that day. Seahawks only TD came off of a blocked FG attempt, other than that their offense was stymied and put up only 3 pts.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man... I didn’t know what to expect from this thread... but it’s a gem. Fun read this time of year.

We can keep adding stories...

I've never been in a stadium that was THAT LOUD. At one point, I was screaming as loud as I possibly could and I couldn't hear myself at all

Yeah... dude... I got one...

THE SET UP: St. Louis Dome... vs Minnesota... 1990’s... Tony Banks chance to win on final play running-play, stopped short of goal line. Rams lose on that last second play.

Anyway... I was at that game... at one point IT WAS SO LOUD my brother-in-law and I were shouting at the Viking fans sitting in front of us (their backs facing us as they faced the field)...

We were shouting at the top of our lungs; “You P$#@y A@s F&$ing Viking Fat F$#ks”.

Whatever profanity we could yell... we yelled it... stupid stuff... knowing they couldn’t hear us. We were laughing our asses off!

You could not hear shit! That place was so loud. Insane.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
For me.... out of all the games I have attended...Anaheim ,St. Louis, San Fran and then finally at the Coliseum. the game at the Coli was the best. 2017 Vs. the Saints. that stadium was ROCKING. My son and I really had a ton of fun at that game. 26-20 Rams win.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well the only Rams games i've attended have all been as the visiting team vs the Cardinals.
My first was in '96. Great game. Went into OT but the Rams lost 31-28. It was special obviously being the first one. I've gone to quite a few since the division realignment in 2002(?).

Last year was the most fun because although the Cards were a bad team, the Rams were having their own problems and we absolutely obliterated them. Best performance in all of 2019 probably.

I'd have to say my favorite was the week 4 win in 2016.
Cards were coming off their 13-3 season in 2015. We drafted Goff but started Keenum and Brian Quick had a career game and our D held them to just 1 TD and 2 FG's in a 17-13 win.

It was an ugly game but the Cards fans were so pissed and in shock. It was an Easy like Sunday morning walk to the car after that game.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWgc69zHjIU&list=PLRdw3IjKY2gn-FTI2C4OuCtWuhfq2lXRo

Last edited: