The BEST Rams game you’ve attended

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It might not be the most “memorable” game from an overall fan’s perspective... However;

What was your favorite game to see live (in stadium) and why?

For me; it probably was the Thordaddy game. That was a fun game AND weekend! The Saturday night ROD get together. Got on the field after the game. Blast!

The game was great too. Big W. What about you?

SEPTEMBER 13, 2015

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a three way tie for me. Rams-Vikings game, Rams-Chiefs game, and Rams-Cowboys playoff game, all during the SB run.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thordaddy game, and it's not even close. It literally felt like Rich was on the field.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
London, England. Vs the Broncos.
My uncle took me when I was a kid.
I got into the NFL at the time, but didn't support a team.
Became a rams fan from that day on.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
2001 NFC Championship game in St. Louis vs Philadelphia.

I was a co-op student at the time and a co-worker was from St. Louis annd his parents had season tix. He knew I was a HUGE Rams fan so he offered me and my buddy 2 tix to the game (Free, I had just had pay flight, hotel and rental car expenses from SC).

Game was awesome, DOME was so loud I couldn't hear my friend next to me. 2nd half was all Faulk all the Time.

Funny story that night our rental car was stolen, our Motel 6 room was broken into (while we were passed out), they took everything car keys class ring, duffel bag, etc.

St. Louis has some SKETCHY areas and being college kids we didn't have the cash for a better hotel. Location was right across from the Dome. Needless to stay I never stayed at that motel again.

So we took a cab to the airport the next day and we got to see the team board the plane to N.O. This was the 9/11 year so no extra week. I didn't have anything on me as everything was stolen but heck I didn't care.

Bought me a NFC Champions shirt at the airport and that's what I flew home with.

Will always remember that game.

I went to the most recent SB with my son, that would have been my favorite had Cooks caught those 2 TD's.

Looking forward to many many more memorable games.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Even though it wasn't a high scoring game it has to be the home opener in LA, their first game back in LA against the Hawks. It was my first time attending a home game and it was such an awesome experience getting to meet so many fellow Rams fans, the way we rocked that stadium. Being seated next to cocky ass shit hawks fans and see them get up and leave with nothing to say, dancing and singing our way out of the tunnels and high fiving the staff as we left. Yeah it was awesome

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have only been to 3 non preseason games, all of them against the Seahawks. The best of the 3 was a game in November 1979 in the Kingdome. The Rams held the Seahawk offense to something like -17 yards for the game. Didn’t know at the time that I was witnessing history.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I have been very fortunate indeed......

Chiefs.jpeg

SB.jpeg

Runners up - 2018 vs. Viqueens and playoff game against the Cowgirls.

On the flip side I had to endure the crappiest seats in the house for this.... and about $5K poorer.

pats1.jpeg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I've been to 5, all 4 London games and the Monday night opener in 2018 in Oakland. The Oakland game was great because it was at the end of a 3 week tour round Cali/Nevada with my old man. Amazing trip. And we smashed them 33-13.

The Black Hole was LOUD, at least until the 3rd quarter when they all fucked off lol. That was the best. Spoke to ED on the train on the way in as well - he is much less of a dick in person.

Rams77

Starter
September 9, 2001 . Rams at Eagles. Opening Day. Rams win in OT. I had a Faulk jersey on and was getting absolutely verbally abused by Eagles fans all game. My 2 buddies with me and I almost got into a fight in the parking lot after the game with a group of drunk idiots. 2 days later the morning of our flight back home to LA the world changed forever

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The only one I ever got to go to, 2014 against the Giants. It was a loss (the one where rookie O'Dell Beckham went HAM and that big brawl that involved Will Hayes). Aaron Donald was a rookie.

Even tho it was a loss, I had a helluva good time with the fans around me. Complete strangers, but they were awesome. Well, except for the two negative nancies that sat to the left of me. But overall the fans were loud, and kind negated that narrative that STL fans didn't care about the Rams. Because that place was packed, and people were buying merch like there was no tomorrow.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
I had season tickets at the Big A for a season, but the best game was when my daughter and I accompanied by my parents took Amtrak up to Seadderal for the "Comeback"...I remember getting off the train and the announcements stating that the return trip would be leaving at 4:30 so if the game went into OT you may miss your train if you decide to stay...Then, we get into the stadium my daughter and I wearing Rams gear and we're immediately accosted by some drunken (already) Hag fan, screaming how they're 3-0 and soon to be 4-0..I thought my Step Dad was gonna punch him out but thankfully restrained himself.....The rest is history...and the high fives with Rams fans on the way out of the stadium was priceless...

SEATTLE, Oct. 10 - In this city of tall trees and long shadows, far from the center of the East Coast football establishment, the Seattle Seahawks have been working overtime to have their good deeds noticed.
They throw themselves into every play, delivering hits that sting and echo, trying to bring their young team closer to the respect every National Football League team craves.

But on a crisp autumn afternoon against an aging foe, the Seahawks buckled in front of the largest crowd in Qwest Field history, blowing a 17-point fourth-quarter lead Sunday to lose, 33-27, in overtime to the St. Louis Rams in front of 66,940.
The loss was the Seahawks' first at home since Dec. 8, 2002, against the Philadelphia Eagles, breaking a streak of 10 games, and their first defeat of the season after three victories.

After St. Louis kicker Jeff Wilkins tied the score at 27-27 with eight seconds left in regulation, the Rams won the overtime coin toss and then unleashed their longest play of the game five plays into the extra period.
From the Rams' 48, quarterback Marc Bulger dropped back into the pocket, protected for one of the few times in the game, and unfurled a 52-yard touchdown pass to receiver Shaun McDonald, just over the outstretched arms of safety Terreal Bierria.

In a flash, the game was over.

"We could be standing here if we didn't make our comeback and everyone would be writing us off," Bulger said. "Not that everyone thinks we're one of the top teams in the league, but there is a lot more credibility now."
After the game, Rams receiver Isaac Bruce placed his helmet on the 10-yard line and posed to the crowd. Seahawk safety Ken Hamlin walked over to the helmet and kicked it away.
The players had words before others intervened, most of the Rams skipping into the tunnel that led to the locker rooms, most of the Seahawks walking slowly away.

Bruce played down his celebratory gesture and played up the victory, which was aided by his 6 catches for 78 yards.

"We came in here to win this game, and that's what we were able to do," Bruce said. "Mission accomplished."
Hamlin said of his run-in with Bruce: "Don't ask about that. We knew we should have won. Everybody knew what kind of offense they had, and to fight that hard and not get a win is disappointing. But we have to put it behind us."
The Seahawks were set to put the Rams (3-2) three games behind them in the loss column in the N.F.C.

The Seahawks, who entered the game with the top-ranked defense in the league, battered the Rams up and down the field for three quarters, taking a 24-10 lead into the fourth quarter and extending it to 27-10 when kicker Josh Brown connected on a 34-yard field goal with 8 minutes 47 seconds left in regulation.
The Seahawks knocked down Bulger's passes at the line of scrimmage, sacked him twice and intercepted him three times. During one sequence, Hamlin, at 209 pounds, knocked the Rams' 270-pound tight end Cameron Cleeland broadside, sending him tumbling backwards onto the Seahawks sideline.

"I think there was a little celebration over there," Cleeland said of the Seahawks. "You've got to understand, the game is never over until it's over. And that's the worst cliché of all time, but it's evident today. I'll tell you what. Karma comes around."
As Seattle let up, the Rams let fly with an array of passes from Bulger. With 5:34 left, Bulger found tight end Brandon Manumaleuna for an 8-yard touchdown, cutting Seattle's lead to 27-17. When the Seahawks punted after three straight running plays, Bulger immediately went back to the air, finding receiver Kevin Curtis for a 41-yard touchdown pass with 3:30 left. That score set up Wilkins's tying field goal after the Seahawks again failed to move the ball.
"The way we were playing defense, I didn't expect them to score so quickly," Seattle Coach Mike Holmgren said. "We had been pretty good at making them drive the ball and not giving up big plays."

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thordaddy game without a doubt. I can't even explain how epic it was to all of us that were there.

Tano

Legend
Sadly, I have been to only two games.

The first one was the Fisher Screw Up at Baltimore - it was fricken cold there and when I saw all the Ravens fans leave at the end of the third quarter when the Rams were ahead by 10 - I said - where is everyone going - Fisher is going to screw up this game and end up losing it. Which is exactly what happened.

Sorry - I was pretty much an anti-Fisher fan by that point.

So the best game was the December game in Arizona in 2018. That was the last time I saw my dad alive so it is memorable.

Plus the Rams kicked Arizona's butt which made it even better. After Goff's first pass that day, I told my brother ...

Goff is on today - this is going to be a long day for you. And I was right.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have only been to 3 non preseason games, all of them against the Seahawks. The best of the 3 was a game in November 1979 in the Kingdome. The Rams held the Seahawk offense to something like -17 yards for the game. Didn’t know at the time that I was witnessing history.
I remember watching that game on TV. Best defensive game I've ever seen.

As far as live, it might be a tie. Both games were against Sheattle.

The Thordaddy game was great in itself gut having the chance to go to the Lou with my Dad and two sons and meet and party with so many of you great miscreants was epic.

The other was back in I think 2004. My Dad, @kmramsfan, @Turducken, and a few other friends of mine drove up to Seattle and sat through three plus quarters of rude ass shecock fans, then with less than 6 minutes left and the Rams down by 17, we tied the game and then won it in OT. You could hear a pin drop in that place.

My Dad is pretty good luck. We are 4-0 in games I was able to go to with my Dad.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Easily the Dec 2017 game in Seattle. I remember being so jacked up for this game. Knowing it was our time after years of losing to the pigeons at the end of the season in seattle. We were the new kings, the usurpers proven on the field of battle.

I went alone, surrounded by hawk fans listening to a king is born and multiple NFL films songs. I t was like I was about to spill vomit green blood myself

The kickoff came and we DESTROYED our rivals with absolutely no mercery! The TG run before half will live in my memory forever

Watching the hag fans leave at half time was a joy, the player’s performance was a joy, the drive home was a joy, that whole day was a joy I will never ever forget!

Marc Spector

Rookie
Easily the Dec 2017 game in Seattle. I remember being so jacked up for this game. Knowing it was our time after years of losing to the pigeons at the end of the season in seattle. We were the new kings, the usurpers proven on the field of battle.

I went alone, surrounded by hawk fans listening to a king is born and multiple NFL films songs. I t was like I was about to spill vomit green blood myself

The kickoff came and we DESTROYED our rivals with absolutely no mercery! The TG run before half will live in my memory forever

Watching the hag fans leave at half time was a joy, the player’s performance was a joy, the drive home was a joy, that whole day was a joy I will never ever forget!

first game i went to after the lA move. It was one of the crowning moment of the Mcvay era (the Cowboys game earlier this year is when people started to take notice of the Rams). The joy I felt seeing the Offense completely decimate the supposedly unbeatable at home Hawks was incredible.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
My favorite had to be the Jacksonville game we won on that last second interception.
I was so excited I jumped out of my chair and yelled YEAH!!! while pumping my fist.

Only to look around and realize that I had about a hundred bummed out Jaguars fans staring at me with blank looks on their face and disappointment in their eyes.:biggrin:

I had a good time partying with my Rams on Demands Bros at the Old Jacksonville Landing.

I also found out that @Ramhusker can out party 99% of the population and still make it to the game on time.

I also found out that me and @Dog are dogs.