Talkin Dodger baseball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
It's the changing his stance and bat position every day that bothers me.
Could be he's working through what the hitting coach is trying to get him to do. It's not easy after the years of playing these guys have done to break bad habits/mechanics.

All I'm doing is preaching patience, I do that a lot around this site. We saw good Cody again when it mattered most in the post season. I'm personally willing to let him work through things in camp.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cardinals signed The Machine, and all is right in the world!

Tano

Legend
Good trade.

I like Pollock but getting Kimbrel is going help them more

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Cardinals signed The Machine, and all is right in the world!
We loved The Machine and his huge bear hugs in LA, but it's only right he goes back to StL for probably his last season.

Super classy person. Happy for him.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pure class move for the Dodgers. I've always been a Toles fan, and watched with heartbreak as his situation worsened. So glad for him and his family.
They've done a pretty good job since the news came out about him of getting him help and keeping him with things to do.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Pure class move for the Dodgers. I've always been a Toles fan, and watched with heartbreak as his situation worsened. So glad for him and his family.

Absolutely classy move by the Dodgers, and as a person who struggled with mental health issues all her life, I admire them for it.

Tano

Legend
Too bad that Kershaw was on an 80 pitch count

Perfect game thru 7 innings and had to come out

And Vesia gives up a hit to his second batter

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was dealing and the bats added a little pop today.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like or dislike him all you want but the way this pathetic commissioner of baseball is handling Trevor Bauer is a joke. He's such an incompetent chunk of shit he can't make a decision. Ozuna was arrested and charged with domestic violence only to have the charges dropped and he was suspended for 20 games. To date there have been no criminal charges and no arrest yet this spineless fucking commissioner can't make a call. Either act like you know what you're doing running baseball or get the fuck away from the sport.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Like or dislike him all you want but the way this pathetic commissioner of baseball is handling Trevor Bauer is a joke. He's such an incompetent chunk of shit he can't make a decision. Ozuna was arrested and charged with domestic violence only to have the charges dropped and he was suspended for 20 games. To date there have been no criminal charges and no arrest yet this spineless fucking commissioner can't make a call. Either act like you know what you're doing running baseball or get the fuck away from the sport.
I'm getting this sneaking suspicion you don't like the current commish. I could be wrong though.

Tano

Legend
Trevor Bauer gets 2 year suspension and he isn't even found guilty.

Seems like a harsh sentence.

Has the lady sued Bauer yet?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm done fuck baseball

No lawsuit no criminal charges only him suing them and they give out this shit? Fuck em they don't need my money

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I just read he’s suing her and one of her attorneys.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I'm getting this sneaking suspicion you don't like the current commish. I could be wrong though.
You mean the same commissioner who called the World Series Trophy (ironically called The Commissioner's Trophy) 'just a piece of metal'?

Memento

Name
Jemma
I hate Manfred myself, and I get the feeling he hates the Cardinals. Chris Correa hacks into the Astros network after Luhnow steals the Cardinals analytics. Lifetime ban for Correa? Sure. Loss of draft picks? Of course. Giving our first three draft picks to the Astros? Fucking inexcusable.

And now he doesn’t suspend the reliever who purposely tried to bean Arenado? Not even so much as a fine to Fuck Showalter? Just a huge hot heaping pile of elephant shit.

PARAM

Hall of Fame

Harsh? That's career ending serious shit there. I don't have much of an opinion besides that, as I haven't followed it. Just figured he was kinky. Apparently there's more to it.