Talkin Dodger baseball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Lol, I guess I need more faith. I thought it was a night game being in LA. So I checked the mlb site for the game time and saw the Dodgers were down 5-2 in the 8th and no one on base. I said "Welp, looks like the Dodgers ain't repeating. Not even gonna watch the last inning."

Then a few minutes later my son calls me and asks "You watching the game Dad?" I said I didn't wanna watch them go down 3-0 in the series. He said "Dodgers are leading 6-5. Bellinger hit a 3 run homer to tie it. Betts knocked in another run", I said "WTF? I thought it was over".

I sure hope this means Bellinger is snapping out of his season long slump. That would be huge with his power. And Jansen is looking like the Jansen of a few years ago. Dodgers still have an uphill climb. They almost need to win the next two. But at least they have life now.
I had given up too.

Did you know that in the previous 84 playoff games that the Dodgers have never come back and won a postseason game trailing by 3 runs or more in the 8th inning.

This was a first

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I also gave up. Seeing how our hitters are hitting for shit, and our pitchers arms all jello from overuse, and a bullpen game for us against Fried, I thought we’d be done today.

Then CT3 says ‘hold my beer.’

Damn.

Tano

Legend
I also gave up. Seeing how our hitters are hitting for shit, and our pitchers arms all jello from overuse, and a bullpen game for us against Fried, I thought we’d be done today.

Then CT3 says ‘hold my beer.’

Damn.
Well let's hope Buehler turns it around this game and gives us 7.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
All rides on the hitters. We need to score more than 2 runs a game. It's going to be crazy tomorrow night in ATL.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Well damn, Shurzer apparently ain’t no Orel Hersisher (Circa 1988 vs the Mets coming outta the bullpen one day after a CG win to propel Blue to the WS) one helluva time to have a dead arm, wonder if it’s related to that save vs the Giants

I ll be honest as a Halos fan I’ve been rooting for the earliest exit for Blue, but now that the Astros are the AL rep, I’m rooting for a comeback - Hopefully Houston brings back that glorious train whistle, lol

If I were Roberts I’d start Bueller today, but he probably won’t

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Max dealing with dead arm so they're running out Walker on short rest. Hoping for the best.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
With everything thats been going against the Dodgers lately, winning this series would be the most impressive thing I've ever seen them do. Its gonna be tough. But get to game 7 and you never know.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
All rides on the hitters. We need to score more than 2 runs a game. It's going to be crazy tomorrow night in ATL.
Nailed it. These hitters are feast or famine. And with our arms barely hanging on, the batters need to wake up, and quick.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GG Braves beat those Cheaters! FTA

TexasRam

Legend
The Dodgers had too many issues with starting pitching. May went out before the season started. Bauer was out due to getting a kick out of hitting women. Kershaw got injured. Bueller and Scherzer were carrying to much of the load and couldn't rest their arms. It caught up to them. Too bad because the Bullpen was really good.

Good luck to the Braves. I am just happy we knocked the Giants out in their best season ever. That made the year.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, there was a measure of satisfaction knocking out the Giants in the first round. I'm not too disappointed. Its hard to repeat in any sport these days. I know they'll be back in the mix next year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Max dealing with dead arm so they're running out Walker on short rest. Hoping for the best.

steve carlton : hey Max, how come you're not pitchin today ??

max D.A. scherzer : well, at 37, i'm getting older, pitched 190 innings this year, i gots the dead arm.

steve carlton : well at 37 i pitched 295 inninigs and didnt have dead arm. maybe you need to pitch more often.

max D.A. scherzer ; i've completed 12 games in my career. that's a lot of wear and tear.

steve carlton : i completed 12 games a year for 10 consecutive seasons and 254 games in my career. one season i won over half of my teams total victories. you rest that arm sunshine. take care.

Tano

Legend
Okay I hate to say this but if this strike forfeits any part of the season, I am done with Baseball.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay I hate to say this but if this strike forfeits any part of the season, I am done with Baseball.
It's already my 3rd favorite sport and losing interest by the year. I made absolutely certain to cancel my mlb.tv subscription this year too.

Tano

Legend
It's already my 3rd favorite sport and losing interest by the year. I made absolutely certain to cancel my mlb.tv subscription this year too.
It's my 2nd favorite sport because I am done with Basketball

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's my 2nd favorite sport because I am done with Basketball
Soccer is over both of those, haven't watched basketball since Shaq was a Laker.

Tano

Legend
Soccer is over both of those, haven't watched basketball since Shaq was a Laker.
I cannot watch soccer. It puts me to sleep in 10 minutes.

I was at a pool in Las Vegas where there was a big screen next to the pool and they showed soccer games every day

I tried watching but I just could not get interested in it.

Even if I know the rules, it is like watching chess to me.

And yeah - I haven't watched basketball since Kobe retired and even then I only watched the NBA finals for the most part.