Super Bowl Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Well shit. I love you guys. Hold your heads up. F the patriots

rdw

Pro Bowler
That was slow and painful. The future is bright but damn this hurts.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thought we had a chance at a dynasty in the early 2000's and it never happened.

We had a chance to start one off but then it fell with a thud.

Just can't get over the top....
It's just two years into the McVay era, and we're 0-1 in *SUPER BOWLS*.
I understand the frustration, but let's try to remember where we were 3 years ago.
We'll be back.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We’ve been ascending the last two years

GTFO with this buh league whining

I'm not even going to get into a back and forth I guess.... I've been a Rams fan for 30 years and have seen mostly losing.

Thing is I'm not even mad - it's just reality.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Embarrassing is all I can say . Best defensive performance all year and Goff and McVay can't muster more than 3
points . No use getting there if that's your best . Boy genius and cool California kid my A@#.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
overeaction? okay.. yeah I'm wrong this Rams organization has been winning championships for years.

You really need to step away from the keyboard and relax. We have Alot better tools going into next season then we've had in the last 17 years. It sucks we lost I agree with you there however saying it's over already is just wrong

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Yeah, the Rams, the dynasty that never was. I Heard the same reactions on how we would be better the next year, after the Rams lost in 2001. I see the same thing now. Ultimately the Rams are never a dominating enough team.

I'm done venting now and will turn off all sports. I will have to face the health stuff again come draft time and decide if I let the Rams put me through it again.

jap

Legend
We were one healthy Gurley Express! away from SB glory. Todd needs surgery on that knee very soon. I didn't realize he was that banged up.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I love you all.

I love our Rams.

I am proud of this season.

I see us having the foundation for sustained future success.

Our defense balled out.

That's about as negative as I can be right now.

I'm gonna splurge and rent a movie on demand and enjoy that I got to watch this game with great food and my whole family.

God Bless you all and I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow to share thoughts...

P.S. I'll also venture into the FA thread.

Horns UP! The best is yet to come.

That's what Dave would tell us.

Ellard80

Legend
It's just two years into the McVay era, and we're 0-1 in *SUPER BOWLS*.
I understand the frustration, but let's try to remember where we were 3 years ago.
We'll be back.

Logic tells me this should be.. but I just remember the early 2000's I thought we would be back in the super bowl soon and we didn't for nearly two decades.

But yes we should have a good team for years... should.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
We definitely had opportunities we didn't capitalize on. Down 2 of our best players I can't say this is a shocking result.

Oh well. Now to face to stupid cowboys fans on Tuesday.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Our coach and entire offense fell flat on their face in the biggest game of their lives. Who's fault is that??

McVay got his shit pushed in by Belichick today..and Goff had his opportunities to step up and lead the franchise to a SB win, and he played like garbage.

No way around it, Goff isnt an elite competitor. You dont go out like a straight bitch if you are..you make plays and get beat. We handed them this win, they didnt take it.

Boy genius got embarrassed to the highest level.

Ellard80

Legend
You really need to step away from the keyboard and relax. We have Alot better tools going into next season then we've had in the last 17 years. It sucks we lost I agree with you there however saying it's over already is just wrong

I'm just helping you guys out.. can all target me with your frustration!

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
I said this in the GD thread I will say it in every Super Bowl thread.

Everyone seems to blame Goff and McVay. The o-line was trash. What game was everyone watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.