Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
We know they are going to run it and yet they go right up the middle and stick it down our throats. This is why NE wins they make plays and own the 4th qtr.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
unfortunately Goff been late on most of his passes all night

Yep. But something’s fishy. The Pats defense knows EVERY play before it’s coming when no other defense has been able to all season... so McVay finally starts to not break huddle until 15 seconds so they can’t adjust and the rams start moving the ball...

fearsomefour

Legend
Goff was confused all game.
Not reading. Staring guys down. Not finding secondary guys.
McVay got his ass handed to him by a great coach and Goff was bad.
That missed gimme TD to Cooks is the stuff that lose championships.
F game for him.
But, he is very young and can certainly get better. McVay has to get better as well.
Crappy thing is who knows when you get back?
But a great, great season after years of horrible football.
This whole season was a treat.
So it goes.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
they know the run is coming but can't stop it

Ranma

Rookie
Geezus. Gurley not ready to play after a month off from his regular load. McVay just being happy to be in the Super Bowl and being Chicken Little with the playcalling. Goff is just not the smartest of QBs as he self-destructs by taking himself out of rhythm with stupid reads and decisions.

Losing to the Patriots--of all teams--makes it all the more aggravating.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Let’s not complain about penalties fellas. We lost this game because our offense shit the bed. D was playing amazing and then the offense decided, after two weeks, to come out and put on a pathetic showing.

All these years for this horse shit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
McVay is reminding me a lot of our other offensive genius. You know the one that lost our other SB to NE 17 years ago.
The two coaches that brought us NFC Titles?
Yeah. I miss the days of Brooks, Linehan, Spags, Fisher, etc.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
no doubt, I'm saying their tired because they played their ass off lol. We all know this is on the Offense
I don't give a hit fuck wwho anyone puts it on or what people think of this comment the offense couldn't get going because the refs allowed Alot of shit from the pats such as 2bpass interference calls against the pats not called in the endzone the refs were fucking terrible today and assisted the pats all game long

Mick

Pro Bowler
Only thing worse than the O's performance, is listening to all the bullshit bandwagon scrubs in here trashing the HC/QB/WR. Last game on this site for me....it's been ugly to read in here. All the best guys, but Fuck You to those who quit on this team at the half, and have trashed them all 2nd half. To the rest, best of luck to us next year, and what a hell of a year the team had.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a great year boys. We will be back.
Fans always say that but you realize how hard it is to get to SB? Hate to throw away missed opportunity. Especially when the best offense in the league craps the bed in the worst fashion. Over 500 points this season. Tonight 3. Embarrassing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never say die. get the ball, drive it down for a TD, go for two, we win...easy peasy

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You know this is pretty frustrating but at least we have a team worth watching again. McVay was outcoahed tonight and Goff was off but the future is still bright for us.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Yep. But something’s fishy. The Pats defense knows EVERY play before it’s coming when no other defense has been able to all season... so McVay finally starts to not break huddle until 15 seconds so they can’t adjust and the rams start moving the ball...
I meant late delivering the ball when receivers are open.. mising the window.