Suh visiting Rams per source

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Suh and Donald on the same defensive line would be downright scary. If Suh's head is in the right place and he is willing to prioritize winning over cashing out its a no brainer. With all the attention AD commands Suh would largely be left 1 on 1 and we know he can win more often than not in that situation.

we've seen time and time again in todays nfl how important it is for QBs to be able to step up in the pocket to buy time. Savvy vet QBs can to a certain extent negate the impact of elite edge rushers by climbing the pocket. But, when the middle of the pocket is constantly collapsed it really takes away a lot of what opposing offenses want to do.

AD & Suh crushing the middle of the opposing o-line mixed with our stellar press cover corners will make this defense a nightmare to play against. Not to undervalue the other positions on the D because we certainly need a thumper in the middle and another rush LB but having AD, Suh, Talib, and peters will IMO effectively mask a lot of perceived deficiencies. These guys are that good that they make the players around them better, a lesser player needs only to momentarily do an adequate job before one of these guys makes a spectacular play.

GET IT DONE!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
What is all this nonsense? The Omega Defense? The Apocalypse? The lords of Destruction? The Hellfire Defense?

If we sign Suh, would call our defense the Rampocalypse at this point.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
While I won't lie, I would love to have a talent like Suh on our team. Just afraid he'll have a negative impact in our locker room. Lots of big personalities in there ...

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Caring less is irt my recent run of negative ratings. I've been on the other side of a few board opinions of late and expect this is going to be yet another one. :p

Id be surprise if anyone here wants suh if its going to create a problem with ADs contract. I know I don't

But back to this caring business for a moment because now I'm even more confused. Partially because I dont know what irt means, but also because you now say you care less. Less than you normally do? Less than you want to? Again, if you had initially said you "couldn't" care less then it would be very clear that your level of caring is at the absolute lowest. There could be no lower amount of caring. Zero. Nada.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I won't lie, I would love to have a talent like Suh on our team. Just afraid he'll have a negative impact in our locker room. Lots of big personalities in there ...

That is always a concern with a guy like Suh, however you could look at it like theres a lot of big personalities in that locker room to keep him in check. at least thats what I'm doing.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which makes the visit a head scratcher.

Why bring a guy you have little chance of signing? I'm sure the team has been in contact with his agent.
It's due diligence. If Suh's camp asked to speak with them, who's to say no? If the Rams initiated talks and Suh agreed to meet, why not talk with the guy?

dang

Legend
1st, they do have the money for both, it just requires adjustments, and would end free agency spending except a few low level or minimum type of signings.

2nd, they have Donald under control for the next 3 years with franchise tagging available for two years after this year.

So any rumors or fears should be put to rest.
I have lost track a bit but I don’t think we have $13M to add to Donald and @$12M for Suh - unless we unload other guys (eg Mark Barron). And god forbid if we do nothing for Donald to sign Suh.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I'd be very surprised if Suh signs with the Rams. I think he never had the intention playing for the Rams and just playing the Rams to get a better deal with either the Saints or Titans.

My hunch: Suh is going with the Saints because their chance of winning the SB is very good with all the pieces in place.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'd be very surprised if Suh signs with the Rams. I think he never had the intention playing for the Rams and just playing the Rams to get a better deal with either the Saints or Titans.

My hunch: Suh is going with the Saints because their chance of winning the SB is very good with all the pieces in place.
Rams beat the Saints last year. Brees probably only has one year left. Stop shorting our team. We’ve arrived. We are the team to beat. We are going to make a SB run.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
giphy.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"It's all about the chance to win, and not about the money"
When asked why he chose Cleveland and the 30 mill guaranteed salary,
"It's not about the money, they have a solid nucleus here, and between me and the draft picks, we should be in the Superbowl this year!!"

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Can you imagine being a QB and watching Brockers, Donald, and Suh walking towards the line?

Fuck that.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I'm cheap...

...and easy.

Yeah, you got it!
NO SUPERSTARS!!!!
BRING BACK THE 4 PILLARS!!!!
:baghead:

spags.jpg

"That's the spirit, Dieter! We may go 4-12, but we will shake our victors hands and jog back to the locker room with our heads held high. We will lose gracefully! And we will play somewhat competitive football."

I gave you every rating and then liked your post. Just cause.

Wait. Can he do that?

This has to make us one of his two preferred destinations right?

If Suh choses based on winning, why would he sign on with the rotting corpse up north?

I'm thinking we are better than the Saints too.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey - How's it going NJ? How's the Army treating you?
Hey brotha! Everything is good on my end. The army is the army lol but I’m on leave for a few weeks so can’t complain...how’s things with you?