Suh visiting Rams per source

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nanotech

Rookie
no thank you.gif

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If somehow they can get Suh signed and ink Bowman, we ARE going to the SuperBowl. Only thing that could prevent that would be injuries *knocks on wood*

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
If somehow they can get Suh signed and ink Bowman, we ARE going to the SuperBowl. Only thing that could prevent that would be injuries *knocks on wood*

I hear a lot of people mention Bowman, great player in his prime, but I read a startling stat about him in coverage and it was god-awful. It was with pff and I think he was ranked bottom 10 in LB pass coverage efficiency, an area we are trying to shore up, along with run-stopping.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm gonna laugh when he signs with Seattle and all this love turns to hate.
Haha

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
He is going to need to take a major pay cut , I don't think 99 would be happy being the 2nd highest paid d linemen on his own team.

2nd highest, don't you mean 3rd highest (of 3). With Brockers at 11M/year, if AD is not extended, he could be the lowest paid of the Dline starters. Ouch

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm all for it, as long as Donald gets his new Contract too!!
Yeah, that would be a major source of friction if that doesn't happen in conjunction with signing ANYBODY else to our DL.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna go on record as probably the only poster here who would not want Suh added to this locker room. He's a selfish POS who does his own thing, collects his money and could give a flyin F about the rest of the players in the locker room.

IMO all I can say is IF they utilize resources to sign this dude, instead of getting a deal with AD done, it's going to be a terrible indicator about this front office's ability to sustain success in their roster building.

So bring on your difference of opinion or chill ratings on this one. I could care less. I hope this doesn't happen.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm all for making the team better, but I'm not sure Suh is the right combination. I'll trust the Rams in deciding.

I never cared for him being a me first type player.

But, I also don't know what Donald's agent is doing. If his demands are getting stupid, we may need to go to plans like this.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Lol on this thread.
There’s no chance the Rams are signing him.
He’s going to get the highest money he can.
And none of this winning over money stuff, Saints were in Playoffs last year and Seattle just missed forntge first time in a decade. He can get his money and have a chance to win too
Which makes the visit a head scratcher.

Why bring a guy you have little chance of signing? I'm sure the team has been in contact with his agent.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Gonna go on record as probably the only poster here who would not want Suh added to this locker room. He's a selfish POS who does his own thing, collects his money and could give a flyin F about the rest of the players in the locker room.

IMO all I can say is IF they utilize resources to sign this dude, instead of getting a deal with AD done, it's going to be a terrible indicator about this front office's ability to sustain success in their roster building.

So bring on your difference of opinion or chill ratings on this one. I could care less. I hope this doesn't happen.

I very much doubt they sign suh and not AD. They have to know what kind of problem that would create.

I'm a bit confused by you're level of caring. You say you could care less so does that mean you care a little, some, somewhere in the middle? Now if you said you couldn't care less then I'd know that you are at the very bottom level of caring.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm all for making the team better, but I'm not sure Suh is the right combination. I'll trust the Rams in deciding.

I never cared for him being a me first type player.

But, I also don't know what Donald's agent is doing. If his demands are getting stupid, we may need to go to plans like this.

I certainly hope this isn't a sign that the talks with Donalds agent arent going well.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

I gave you every rating and then liked your post. Just cause.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I very much doubt they sign suh and not AD. They have to know what kind of problem that would create.

I'm a bit confused by you're level of caring. You say you could care less so does that mean you care a little, some, somewhere in the middle? Now if you said you couldn't care less then I'd know that you are at the very bottom level of caring.

Caring less is irt my recent run of negative ratings. I've been on the other side of a few board opinions of late and expect this is going to be yet another one. :p