Stl Should Embrace La History, Not Fight It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I don't ever remember quoting a guy that said the exact opposite of what he previously said lol. I don't think I'll ever quote him on again.

LA is hungry for football. I think an expansion team will satisfy them. e a brutal back stab and I wouldn't even watch football anymore. I'm a Missouri/STL fan... nothing else will do. I'd just focus on the STL Cards and say forget football. I don't really get the attention LA fans spend on the Rams. STL didn't focus on the ARZ Cards when they left...

I didn't even know STL had a football team before the Rams but I was young.
From all accounts, expansion won't be happening so I'm not sure that's the answer for LA.

And you're not the first person who has expressed that they are St. Louis fans and not Rams fans. No right or wrong way I suppose but I do think that's part of the apathy problem the Rams are experiencing.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I don't ever remember quoting a guy that said the exact opposite of what he previously said lol. I don't think I'll ever quote him on again.

LA is hungry for football. I think an expansion team will satisfy them. e a brutal back stab and I wouldn't even watch football anymore. I'm a Missouri/STL fan... nothing else will do. I'd just focus on the STL Cards and say forget football. I don't really get the attention LA fans spend on the Rams. STL didn't focus on the ARZ Cards when they left...

I didn't even know STL had a football team before the Rams but I was young.

I know plenty of guys older than myself that just gave up on the Rams when they went to STL because they like you didn't support a team out of there state, the problem is when the Rams left, LA was left with no football team except for college ball, which I will say are jam packed all the time.

The problem with an expansion team down here is that LA has been so long without a football team, A lot of people have there teams already and a lot of people are not going to just abandon ship on there original teams for a new expansion team. I wouldn't mind a expansion team though as long as my Rams play them here and there lol.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I know plenty of guys older than myself that just gave up on the Rams when they went to STL because they like you didn't support a team out of there state, the problem is when the Rams left, LA was left with no football team except for college ball, which I will say are jam packed all the time.

The problem with an expansion team down here is that LA has been so long without a football team, A lot of people have there teams already and a lot of people are not going to just abandon ship on there original teams for a new expansion team. I wouldn't mind a expansion team though as long as my Rams play them here and there lol.

Lol right on man. You know what they say, winning cures all. Contenders fill the stadium, most generally. All I know is when the Rams build stadium all this talk about moving will reside. Of course they haven't built it yet but the way they're building this team is very incouraging for future negotions. Why are the Cards so popular? Their very rich history goes a long way but they've been contenders for a little over a decade now. If the Rams were in the same shoes, in terms of contenders for the 10 years, I'd say the ground work for the new stadium would be much further along. But we know how the last ten years went. Polar opposite of contenders comes pretty close. That's a tough sell, but the glory days are returning. I love that LA fans love the Rams. We do share that. Go Rams!

fearsomefour

Legend

I tried to move on from the Rams when they left LA....the whole experience was just such a burn, espcially for someone was finally able to buy season tickets the last couple of years.
I ignored the offseason, was done, going to just pay attention to college football. Then I caught a couple of plays of a preseason game, 3rd or 4th game in St. Louis I think....like a crackhead right back to the pipe.
Still sort of burns my ass how it went down....but, when your in love your in love, no substitutes will do.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, I doubt that's happening. Kind of hard for STL fans to embrace LA fans when they're each rooting for each others failure.