STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Is anyone watching this on the vlc link? I couldn't get the GB/PIT game last night and was wondering if they shut down the links.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No timeout with Reynolds tying his shoe? Really?

ram007

Starter
Who wants the Seahawks best shot in game #1 with new QB, reloaded OL? Rams are putting every team that plays them early to sleep and making them overlook. Mind Games.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Nice drop Givens. Way to make the most of your opportunities. We didn't wanna see any scoring today anyways.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay guys, you got us. The Rams suck. This game proves it. It's time for another 2-4 win year. You've figured it out early and now you've got 18 more weeks to complain about how bad the Rams are. That should be fun.

I don't know what you guys get out of this? If the Rams suck, they suck. I'm going to remain optimistic until they actually suck in REAL games. Because none of us will enjoy it. I don't know what you gain by starting the complaining two weeks early. I'm a positive person. I like being around positive people. Some of you guys need to get a lot more positive. Life becomes so much more enjoyable when you look on the bright side.

It's the PRESEASON. The games don't count. Look on the bright side, chill out, and wait for the real games to wallow in misery. I'd rather be wrong about the Rams being good than be right about the Rams sucking.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Apparently asking Mariota how his game felt is more important than the fucking game, eh Fox?

FRO

Legend
Watts and Pead both want that last spot at HB.
In an odd way the Watts suspension is a good thing. It buys you time. By the time the suspension is over who knows what injuries have occurred. Hopefully none, but as a seasoned Rams fan I don't expect zero injuries.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's the PRESEASON. The games don't count. Look on the bright side, chill out, and wait for the real games to wallow in misery. I'd rather be wrong about the Rams being good than be right about the Rams sucking.

You still like to see some positive signs at this point there have been none....Just posting the facts, they look awful, does that mean they will continue awful? No, but two and half preseason games not much good to post about.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Okay guys, you got us. The Rams suck. This game proves it. It's time for another 2-4 win year. You've figured it out early and now you've got 18 more weeks to complain about how bad the Rams are. That should be fun.

I don't know what you guys get out of this? If the Rams suck, they suck. I'm going to remain optimistic until they actually suck in REAL games. Because none of us will enjoy it. I don't know what you gain by starting the complaining two weeks early. I'm a positive person. I like being around positive people. Some of you guys need to get a lot more positive. Life becomes so much more enjoyable when you look on the bright side.

IDK about you, but I miss being preseason juggernauts. ;)

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

OK it won't be easy but I will try

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You still like to see some positive signs at this point there have been none.

There have been positive signs. But I'm not going to lose it over a bad performance. I'll worry if I see this when we play Seattle. There are a couple things I saw that bothered me but I'm not concerned about the guys who have proven it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We need Roberson to elevate his game so i can anoint him Robo Cop.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I have to agree with Jrry. I know they look bad, we all have eyes. I have no idea why we seem so off the first two games.

But let's get to the real games before anyone jumps off the ledge. When we're playing all of our starters for 4 quarters.

Memphis Ram

Legend
In an odd way the Watts suspension is a good thing. It buys you time. By the time the suspension is over who knows what injuries have occurred. Hopefully none, but as a seasoned Rams fan I don't expect zero injuries.

Suspension probably ends the same time Gurley is ready to play.