STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Vegas Rich

UDFA
Wow.......same excuses we see in preseason and the regular season, it's preseason, the Rams trying not to show anything, they are tired from practice.......blah, blah, blah.

Every year I read the same comments from everyone else that is holding hope that the Rams won't suck this year.

My question is this: Has anyone seen anything so far that makes you think we will win anymore games than we have over the last 10 to 15 years?
Nothing!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Honestly they've looked bad but if I didn't watch this game I wouldn't care. They always bring it to Seattle and I expect nothing less.

fancents86

Starter
There's is one fact that remains, the Oline is not taking it easy. They can't afford to, and that's scary.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
"I think the Titans are winning the line of scrimmage." -TV Announcer

9b3.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thinks I noticed:

1) They ran at Westbrook who is in for Brockers. If Brockers is in they don't run like they did.
2) Ogletree had 2 bad lapses in coverage.
3) The Joyner freak out brigade may have jumped off a bridge too early.
4) I keep hearing they have big things in plan for Tavon but they keep using him the same way Shotty did.
5) GZ and Hekker need more work get rid of the other guy on the squad.
6) Only 3 penalties but the one on Quinn was a killer.
7) They look damned tired, next year a joint practice needs to be closer to home.
8) Rhaney looked good at center.
9) A couple badly executed plays made GRob look bad (the screen and Benny cutting back into a block he was supposed to just chip)

That's all I can think of for now. Oh and forget Keenum and Davis I want Mannion with the 2's.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Very discouraging performance. I'm not buying the hype. I expect another losing season based on what I've seen in preseason so far.
I'm personally not gonna change my expectations based on preseason, but I can understand those fans that are calling it like they see it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
The 18-1 2007 Patriots went 0-4 in preseason. I'm very underwhelmed but it's not the end of the world.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get it, but you still need to show something in preseason IMO especially on offense...Not overly concerned about the defense with the exception against the run, but on offense I am concerned.
The run bothers me least about the defense since Brockers isn't playing and they kept running right to his spot which is being held down by a DE today.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Fisher is quoted at the end of the first have as saying" Our first unit defense played well." Really, WTF game is he watching.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watts and Pead both want that last spot at HB.