STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Okay guys, you got us. The Rams suck. This game proves it. It's time for another 2-4 win year. You've figured it out early and now you've got 18 more weeks to complain about how bad the Rams are. That should be fun.

I don't know what you guys get out of this? If the Rams suck, they suck. I'm going to remain optimistic until they actually suck in REAL games. Because none of us will enjoy it. I don't know what you gain by starting the complaining two weeks early. I'm a positive person. I like being around positive people. Some of you guys need to get a lot more positive. Life becomes so much more enjoyable when you look on the bright side.

It's the PRESEASON. The games don't count. Look on the bright side, chill out, and wait for the real games to wallow in misery. I'd rather be wrong about the Rams being good than be right about the Rams sucking.
For me, it's about drastically resetting expectations for the regular season. If we're looking at a 2-4 win season, then I'll actually view the regularly season differently, and enjoy it far more than if I was expecting a playoff run.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've
Okay guys, you got us. The Rams suck. This game proves it. It's time for another 2-4 win year. You've figured it out early and now you've got 18 more weeks to complain about how bad the Rams are. That should be fun.

I don't know what you guys get out of this? If the Rams suck, they suck. I'm going to remain optimistic until they actually suck in REAL games. Because none of us will enjoy it. I don't know what you gain by starting the complaining two weeks early. I'm a positive person. I like being around positive people. Some of you guys need to get a lot more positive. Life becomes so much more enjoyable when you look on the bright side.

It's the PRESEASON. The games don't count. Look on the bright side, chill out, and wait for the real games to wallow in misery. I'd rather be wrong about the Rams being good than be right about the Rams sucking.
I've been saying the exact same thing for 10 years.
This team isn't ready and Fisher has two weeks to do so.

I'm as big of a Homer as they come, but this is piss poor football on any level.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Okay - we are good
We are good
We are good
We are good

FRO

Legend
One thing rules wise I don't understand is why an offensive player is allowed to stiff arm the defender in the face or head, but have a defender do anything similar to an offensive player it's a penalty. I'm not advocating getting my rid of the stiff arm, I just don't understand the double standard.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fisher is quoted at the end of the first have as saying" Our first unit defense played well." Really, WTF game is he watching.

They allowed a whopping 3 points. Had them stopped on another drive but a BS roughing call.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Lol yeah seasons over time to start scouting for draft 2016. But then the tone would probably be how we don't have our 5th round pick since we took Battle so that's not even worth looking forward to.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
There have been positive signs. But I'm not going to lose it over a bad performance. I'll worry if I see this when we play Seattle. There are a couple things I saw that bothered me but I'm not concerned about the guys who have proven it.

Agreed, but I sure would feel better when they actually score a touchdown.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For me, it's about drastically resetting expectations for the regular season. If we're looking at a 2-4 win season, then I'll actually view the regularly season differently, and enjoy it far more than if I was expecting a playoff run.

How? This is football. There aren't moral victories. 6-10 is 6-10.

FRO

Legend
Suspension probably ends the same time Gurley is ready to play.
Right and you probably will have to cut Watts, Pead, or Reynolds once Watts suspension is over. If one of those guys get injured though then the Watts suspension actually helps. It gives a 4 week safety net.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'm looking forward to seeing Mannion but I don't think I can take much more of this.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Complain about what you've seen or are seeing and all the sudden you've given up on players or the team? What's happening around here lately?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
They allowed a whopping 3 points. Had them stopped on another drive but a BS roughing call.
I guess we can agree to disagree.
Soft coverage, running lanes I could run through and overall lack of intensity. I guess I expect a better performance, even if it's preseason. Again, I'm not giving up but there are some real concerns needing to be addressed between the end of the game tonight and next week's game against Indy.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris

Sorry. This looks similar, maybe worse, to previous Fisher Rams preseasons. Why should I expect a different result? I hope they win when it counts. But I've bought into the "its just preseason, they're playing vanilla" hope. I'm not buying it again. I'll be happy if they win and make the playoffs, but I'm not expecting it, based on what I've seen so far.

A55VA6

Legend
Rams look bad, but it's preseason. I'll only be concerned if we get dominated by Seattle week 1.