STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please. Don't put the Rams in the same hemisphere as the squawks. The Rams have earned no such respect, and we should give them no quarter. They are a disgrace.
Yet the 1st half of this game earns the Titans respect? hahaha

FRO

Legend
Preseason means nothing unless you suck in the regular season. Again the Rams need to show something especially offensively and they haven't, that IMO is a concern.
You don't want to see your starters look bad though. Vanilla or not you want to see your starters compete. If we were a perennial playoff team it wouldn't bother me. We aren't and haven't been in a long time. We need to put in good work and start the season strong.

Ram65

Legend
I'll buy in that after staying in Cali after the Raiders game and the the practices against the Cowgirls,then to home then go to Tenn they could be a little tired......No excuses next week!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fisher thinks days off and team field trips fix that kind of stuff.
Yeah, i'm more interested in what the actual head coach says, not some bitter fan, but thanks for your input (y)

Big Game

Living The Dream
Horrible start offense and defense look bad Seems like a Fisher doesn't take preseason serious and yet u wonder why the team s

Big Game

Living The Dream
Horrible start offense and defense look bad Seems like a Fisher doesn't take preseason serious and yet u wonder why the team starts 1-4. Gotta do better. Titans where blitzing even third down lol

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You don't want to see your starters look bad though. Vanilla or not you want to see your starters compete. If we were a perennial playoff team it wouldn't bother me. We aren't and haven't been in a long time. We need to put in good work and start the season strong.

Amen to that!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Preseason means nothing unless you suck in the regular season. Again the Rams need to show something especially offensively and they haven't, that IMO is a concern.
So you'd be happy if they show'd something in the preseason? You just said preseason means nothing! If they come out and suck to start the season then I'll be worried.

mikeyboy

UDFA
I'm getting an awful 5-11 feeling in my gut.....gotta remind myself its kinda early in the dance. ....

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Wow.......same excuses we see in preseason and the regular season, it's preseason, the Rams trying not to show anything, they are tired from practice.......blah, blah, blah.

Every year I read the same comments from everyone else that is holding hope that the Rams won't suck this year.

My question is this: Has anyone seen anything so far that makes you think we will win anymore games than we have over the last 10 to 15 years?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So you'd be happy if they show'd something in the preseason? You just said preseason means nothing! If they come out and suck to start the season then I'll be worried.

I get it, but you still need to show something in preseason IMO especially on offense...Not overly concerned about the defense with the exception against the run, but on offense I am concerned.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I really can't wait to hear the post-game interviews/comments. I just wish one guy would explode and tell reporters this kind of performance is unacceptable at any level. Someone... someone please tell us this is unacceptable.