Still no respect for Goff ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
He's getting respect, people are coming around on him. It's going to continue to be a work in progress though.

So many talking heads always refers to Goff as a great "up and comer". At some point they're gonna see him as he's arrived and he's a top talent.

Goff played lights out that game. That's the kind of performance that will get him respect. He's done it a couple times this year for sure. The more of those he gets under his belt, or hopefully in a single-season, no one could doubt him as being a top QB in the NFL

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so i saw an ad on espn for the superbowl. they started showing the qb of every team. i knew what was coming. sure enough, after they showed the qb from the 7 other teams, when it was the rams turn they showed gurley. all you can do is laugh at this stage.

ESPN sucks, I don’t go near that station, all I watch is the NFL channel for my football fix.

ESPN = Extremely Sucky Pathetic Network

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So many talking heads always refers to Goff as a great "up and comer". At some point they're gonna see him as he's arrived and he's a top talent.

Goff played lights out that game. That's the kind of performance that will get him respect. He's done it a couple times this year for sure. The more of those he gets under his belt, or hopefully in a single-season, no one could doubt him as being a top QB in the NFL

Saturday night will have everything served up perfect for Jared Goff to start banking those playoff moments. Kid has like a 30 point higher passer rating at home and he loves the Coliseum. So go get that W and let's move on for another one.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Apparently goff is in a slump, the last 2 games don’t count I guess. I know it was the hapless cards and 9ers but he and the team did what was expected, quickly and efficiently. And that was the same 9ers who had the mighty bears on the ropes.
And the juggernaut Cowboys? 20 completions for 161against the Bucs and a 1point win in a shootout with the giants.
Nobody wants a repeat of last year, I expect good things from Gurley.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
In a 16 game season, Goff made, to my count, less than 30 throws I didn’t like. 8 of them should have been picks but were dropped. Several were uncharacteristicly inaccurate. He is far from perfect.

But on the other side of the ledger, he had so many more amazing throws that the media discounts or forgets. The total body of work was elite this year. Too much of the credit goes to McVay because Jared executes so well that he makes it look much easier than it is. THIS ALONE, is why Jared will never truly be a media darling. He will never juke a linebacker out of his jock and run twenty yards like Michael Vick. He won’t shrug a DB off his frame while he throws a 40 yard strike like Rothlisberger. He didn’t begin his career bagging groceries. He won’t bark his teammates down to prove he’s a fiery leader. He won’t try to make a no look pass in traffic. No, he will continue to be a precise, efficient, productive winner who allows others to get the credit. He’s just too calm and unassuming to be the big deal the media needs.

But he’s exactly the QB the Rams need so I’m just fine with his lack of attention. Just keep winning Jared.

Better yet, I’m going to coin a phrase to help him get the attention he deserves.

“Now THAT’S Goff Shot!”

Ram65

Legend
Tonight we get to see which Jared Goff shows up in a prime time playoff game. This is where most will judge him. He has to be on point. Make the throws, avoid some pressure and run when it's there. He has to limit his mistakes and protect the ball. Dallas has a defense that has become one of the best in the NFL. This will be a big test for Goff and the Rams.