Stick with these guys....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I had more optimism before that game yesterday. McVay and Stafford (and KWill to a lesser extent) let the team down, and they are starters and our head coach. That's hard to stomach. They needed at least 1 of those last 2 games and couldn't get it done. Sucks, but the season may have been lost on the turf in front of 50k screaming packer fans yesterday.

Sorry to be a downer on an upbeat thread, and I truly hope I am wrong, but sheesh... That one was no fun.
I couldn't help but think if they kicked the field goal on the early drive instead of going for it on 4th and goal all we would have needed was a FG at the end to win. Would have also changed the play calling. That and of course the fumble cost us points.
So close to this being 2-3 and a different story.
Sigh

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We outplayed our opponent and "should" have won vs Detroit, Green Bay, and Chicago. Injuries and all. Yet we found ways to lose. This team lacks leadership and killer instinct right now. It's a long season. That can change. Young players can step into leadership roles. The defence should improve with experience. We will get players back. I don't think the season is over just yet, but it is darn close to it. It's on life support. We needed at least one of these wins. The winning % this team will require now down the stretch is something that seems increasingly unlikely. It is a tall task for any roster. Let alone this team, that finds ways to lose, has far and away the cheapest defence in the league, and its biggest offenses weapons missing that even when they do come back likely will not be at 100%.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm fine with wherever this season goes. The injuries on top of rebuild season two were just too much. Plus the youth of the team and losing AD.

It is what it is. The offense with Kupp and Nacua will be good, assuming no more OL injuries. You can't overcome JAG threats at this level in the pass game. Just a truth of this league.

If they make the playoffs I am happy. If we get a top ten draft pick I am happy. Can't contend every year and this roster needs more difference makers.

This. And the other way I'm seeing it is, IF we finish with a top ten pick, its a good opportunity to get our QB.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Rams have some good young players they've drafted the last couple years. D line including edge is a strength. O Line looks deep especially in the middle. Two young backs to build around. Nacua of course.
Negatives are a very weak off ball linebacker group. Very weak Secondary overall.
If they move on from Stafford then rather than draft a rookie QB I think McVay will try to get a veteran and one that makes sense is Cousins with the rookie waiting behind him. McVay and Cousins part two. Cousins is also 36 but hasn't taken the beating Stafford has.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 games back, 12 games to play.

Long season, fellas.

So we're all rooting for the Niners Thursday so that we're only one game back in the loss column, right?

arrested development hiding GIF

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
We do have a winnable stretch of games coming up.

We did it last year - but two years in a row might be a tall task.
There ARE some winnable games coming up, but the early losses were NFC teams. Tiebreakers could be a major issue for the Rams down the stretch. Winning the next 4 division games would be major for tiebreakers within the division.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
We stuck with the Rams during their sucky years in St Louis when Steven Jackson was their only offense and their lousy draft picks were worse than the street FAs. We stuck with the horror back then. This is not as bad compared to 2002-2016.

Tano

Legend
We stuck with the Rams during their sucky years in St Louis when Steven Jackson was their only offense and their lousy draft picks were worse than the street FAs. We stuck with the horror back then. This is not as bad compared to 2002-2016.
I wouldn't have a problem with this team losing if we didn't play Reeder and Rozeboom. They are just pathetic.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I wouldn't have a problem with this team losing if we didn't play Reeder and Rozeboom. They are just pathetic.
I am hoping for changes after the bye, Jourdan Rodrigue reported the Rams will be making some moves, lets hope some of those moves involves changes at ILB.

Tano

Legend
I am hoping for changes after the bye, Jourdan Rodrigue reported the Rams will be making some moves, lets hope some of those moves involves changes at ILB.
We know what we have with Reeder and Rozeboom.

Let's try Speights & Hummell. If they aren't any good, at least we tried.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Sorry to be negative but, If we do get a top ten pick they will probably just take a WR that will take years to see the field, if ever. :eyeroll:
Besides, McVay has shown that he has no desire to develop a rookie QB.

Ellard80

Legend
Sorry to be negative but, If we do get a top ten pick they will probably just take a WR that will take years to see the field, if ever. :eyeroll:
Besides, McVay has shown that he has no desire to develop a rookie QB.
Besides when he developed a guy named Jared Goff who had only played 7 games in his career.