Stick with these guys....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Team is going to right the ship.

Its actually amazing what they are doing when you consider the injuries and the schedule we have. I know the record is what it says it is, but team could easily be 4-1 going the other way. Margins are slim in the NFL.

No better time to be a Rams fan than right now. Stick with em!

Liberator

Pro Bowler
would take a lot to not have a bad record with the injuries we have

my worry is guys come back and we finish 8-9 and miss out on a top pick lol

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I had more optimism before that game yesterday. McVay and Stafford (and KWill to a lesser extent) let the team down, and they are starters and our head coach. That's hard to stomach. They needed at least 1 of those last 2 games and couldn't get it done. Sucks, but the season may have been lost on the turf in front of 50k screaming packer fans yesterday.

Sorry to be a downer on an upbeat thread, and I truly hope I am wrong, but sheesh... That one was no fun.

Ellard80

Legend
We do have a winnable stretch of games coming up.

We did it last year - but two years in a row might be a tall task.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
It's the second youngest team right now. That's factoring in an old QB and some old skill guys so I think overall our Roster is younger even than the packers. It's going to be a very good team very soon, maybe later this season or next season. Management will have to determine if Stafford is the guy next season.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
For me, this is too many years where we have to say we could be, 3-1, 2-2. After the ny we will go in a run, lol. I want a dominate team that McVay flashed at us a few times. See up to the superbowl loss to new England or 2022 and now this year. We need to win or at last be viable on a consistent bases. If other teams can do it so can we damn it. P.s. what are the records of McVays Deciples in the league. Pretty pretty good huh? Go rams

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
Srry was in car. Just saying we need to be better. Duh

fearsomefour

Legend
2-3 and you're still in the division race.
They still are I guess at 1-4 but, basically, likely aint gonna happen. Two winnable games that they should have won that both turned into losses....thats hard to overcome really.
I do see that sort of 8-9 scenario playing out where you miss the playoffs and also miss out on a high pick....so it goes.

fearsomefour

Legend
For me, this is too many years where we have to say we could be, 3-1, 2-2. After the ny we will go in a run, lol. I want a dominate team that McVay flashed at us a few times. See up to the superbowl loss to new England or 2022 and now this year. We need to win or at last be viable on a consistent bases. If other teams can do it so can we damn it. P.s. what are the records of McVays Deciples in the league. Pretty pretty good huh? Go rams
McVay has missed the playoffs once in his tenure....after taking over a team that hadn't made the playoffs in years and years.
He has had the team consistently competitive.
Dominant teams....not sure how that is measured....McVays best year the Rams went 13-3. They were very healthy that year and had a loaded roster and still had 6 of those 13 wins by 7 points or less. One play could have changed any of those games....the Rams also lost two of three by under seven points.
My point is, the margins are very slim in the NFL, even if your team is largely healthy.
Could the Rams be 3-2 now? Easily.
They are not.....so it goes.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Problem is with the Defense. Even if we right the ship on Offense when everyone comes back, the defense is still a huge liability. They not even average at this point, and they are in bottom of the NFL in nearly every defensive category.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm fine with wherever this season goes. The injuries on top of rebuild season two were just too much. Plus the youth of the team and losing AD.

It is what it is. The offense with Kupp and Nacua will be good, assuming no more OL injuries. You can't overcome JAG threats at this level in the pass game. Just a truth of this league.

If they make the playoffs I am happy. If we get a top ten draft pick I am happy. Can't contend every year and this roster needs more difference makers.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Part of me does get concerned that since those first two years he's struggled to put together a run of dominant play across multiple seasons.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Part of me does get concerned that since those first two years he's struggled to put together a run of dominant play across multiple seasons.
Honestly injuries derailed this from the start. Look what we did @ Detroit week 1.....

But Im not giving up hope....

JBRam77

Rookie
McVay has missed the playoffs once in his tenure....after taking over a team that hadn't made the playoffs in years and years.
He has had the team consistently competitive.
Dominant teams....not sure how that is measured....McVays best year the Rams went 13-3. They were very healthy that year and had a loaded roster and still had 6 of those 13 wins by 7 points or less. One play could have changed any of those games....the Rams also lost two of three by under seven points.
My point is, the margins are very slim in the NFL, even if your team is largely healthy.
Could the Rams be 3-2 now? Easily.
They are not.....so it goes.
missed them twice -2019 and 2022 and most likely 2024

Ellard80

Legend
We were 3 under last year in the beginning and made a run - it's been done before but asking a lot to do again.

Only 2 games back in the division and haven't played Seattle yet and everyone in the division outside the cardinals have atrocious NFC records.

Last edited:

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
I think they have some great young pieces to ride with but they also have some who must change or they are doomed… (inside LB)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm sorry, but we cannot stick with Reeder, Rozeboom or Hummel.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I mean WTF do they have to lose by trying Speights and Hummel at ILBers!

Last edited: