St. Louis Rams vs. Oakland Raiders Official Game Day thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't hardly know the "talent" we have on the field..I have had enough, good night.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah the past 2 years I preached keeping calm because we were in a vanilla defense, only watch the same vanilla defense play the first 4 weeks of the season.

And we won't find out if there's a repeat performance until September. So might as well relax until then.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Between the crappy announcers and even crappier play by the rams...I don't think I can watch any more. Pretty sad, first preseason game or not.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The thing that is disturbing, preseason or not is the depth at OL (which I thought would be ok) seems to be really weak. Some of these plays it's like we're blocking with 4 guys. I hope it gets better but yikes so far

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
People, the last time the Rams swept the preseason, they won 2 games in the season.

I always say that I don't care if they win or not in the pre-season...I do care how they look doing it though...They didn't look at all good tonight...

…..

Legend
Typical Jeff Fisher stuff huh?

Slow starts, anemic offense, penalties.

Hope ya'll arent too surprised by any of this.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Some of you guys are just being too harsh. We knew it would take time no matter what happened.

Our offense actually started pretty fast with a couple big passing plays. Sure they were quick passes but still our line established a nice pocket.

Week 1! Preseason!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Do the Rams even own a copy of the rule book?